William's Ending

"I knew you were just trying to protect me.. making sure harm doesn't come in my way at all.." I said out loud, the rest of the guys who stood in front of me murmured in silence having no clue in what am I talking about. I know they all want to do what's best for me, but I yearn for the calm and cool collected reaper. William T. Spears. He stood in front of the male crowd and bowed to me, "anything for you."

"I did it all for you hoping when you get older I get run into you a couple times and you ending up to fall for me." Will honestly confessed, "I didn't mean to yell at you or cause you any harm when you found out I was the reaper that was scheduled to take your mothers soul but listen to me when I say this. (Y/n), you have come a long way. She and your father have harmed you but you didn't have any memory. I had your butler find a way to erase it all. So when you get older you're still not inn pain. But the memories, your past still kept finding different ways to come to you."

I smiled at him, looking past on what made me so angry towards him. He was right. All he did was protect me from pain, "and I will be forever grateful to you but if we don't feel pain how do we know we're human? How can I know I exist?" I asked him.

He kissed my lips softly, looking into my eyes.

"You're not human."

I looked back up into his reaper, yellow - green eyes. He may seemed self centered and cold but I knew deep done he cared for me.

"You're a vampire. And if you have had to go through that pain, I will stand by your side to make it go all away.. I love you" He said softly for only my ears to ear, pushing back a string of my hair behind my ear.

"I love you too" I whispered to him with tears streaming down my face.