He's dangerous (y/n)

Your pov-
The doors swung open and Leo stood there with much vemon,anger in his eyes. He went to attack Ash but before he can Ash was too fast and grabbed my shoulders "Tsk Tsk demon, do you really want to lose her that fast? I shall take care of this lovely pure beauty in such great hands." As if cue when his wings flew open I elbowed his stomach as he bent over I ran from his grasp. He then ran towards me till I grabbed a my XMG guns and started to shoot, as I was running out of amo and grewing tired I fell to the floor.

Somehow,
Someway.

Leo manged to get Ash to leave but as he said before. "I'll come back for her~"

Timeskip~

I was suppose to meet with Earl Trancy. No, not for business. But just to hang out from the stress of Ash & Ciel. The whole day I was in my study after Leon left me notfiying me ash is dangerous. As Alois came into my manor I greeted him as I was wearing only a slim dress that was the length to my mid thigh and was showing off all my curves and it was black, waist on down and white on up with a small thin crystal belt in mid dress. Alois started to blush and look down and for his butler, smirking ever so lightly as me. I then turned my direction on Alois.

"So.. you wanted to talk to relax?" Alois asked with a gleaming of hope amd happiness shining into his crystal gorgeous baby blue eyes and his light gold locks covering his face. I nodded, "Yes" I then sighed as I removed his hair from his hair and smiled lightly. "A-about what?" He questioned, "Honesty. Ciel." I then looked down he then picked uo my hands and looked into my eyes.

Alois' pov-
I grabbed her hands making her look at my when she mentioned Ciel. I hope she doesn't like him I thought as I grew closer to her, our faces just mer inch away as our nose touch. She looks so innocent as I close my eyes holding the back of neck with one of my hands kissing her. A slow kiss. I liked it but didn't, I wana show her dominance. I pushed her foward more making a more rough kiss, her mouth trying to move the same pace. I loved this feeling. She will be mine. As I thought our kiss broked when someone cleared their throat, I moved back and groaned in annoyance and looked at whoever bothered to disturb such a moment. As I looked over I see her butler, Leon. I glared at him as (Y/N) got up quickly. "Young Mistress, it seems you have company of.. another" she nodded and walked off quickly leaving me alone. I walked behind as the doors to her manor opened I spoke "Such rude love you leave a guest after a kiss like that~" I teased and she tensed up. Ciel Phatomhive. I glared at him "What are you doing here?" I asked witb venom to my question. "For (y/n). And same goes to you? And if I may I ask what do you mean by kiss?" He said emotioless. "Well Phatomhive, I would say how can such beauty love such a boy with no feelings? Such emotionless & dull you are. However can you say you have feelings for her? Must I say someone is rather jealous" I smirked as I saw his face grew with anger and before he can say anything to my remark (Y/N) spoke sternly. "Leave. Both. Alois I simply wanted to just talk, and for you Phatomhive. What is it that you must come now? It is rather late. Leo I must retire. I will head to my room as you make these fools leave." She stated calmly but something in her eyes tells me she's worried. "If that is what you want my love~" I cooed as Ciel scoffed and her butler pushed us all out.