Lets Give Them A Show~

Authors Note: Yo, Ashweed Here! And Just Want To Tell Y'all I Hope You're Enjoying The Story And I Sincerely Apologize If I Am Making It Too Long To What You Want- I Just Find It Intriguing To Put Small Side Dark Stories To Have More Mystery~ So I Hope You Really Liking This! Enjoy My Lovelys~ ❤️
-
On the way back to my manor in the carriage, Leon sat across from me. "So how was the talk with Finny? It seemed y'all ended up in trees and-" I cut him off with sighing, "It was fine. Just talking about random things in life and may have hid from Ciel because it was funny!" I exclaimed, he eyed me suspiciously and hummed as in an unsure okay, and I had asked him the same question but just asking what DID he and Sebastian talked about. It wasn't everyday I see my butler talking or getting along with a demon. He kept silent as I guessed and after a while I got tired of guessing and sighed loudly, "Nevermind -I'll have you know, we weren't playing charades!" I looked at the window, after saying that he still never said anything which made me a very curious cat~

Once we arrived at my estate I went up the stairs and in my room dressing into something less formal-

As I was done dressing and picked up the ends of the dress running- fast walking, to Leo's room. As I had my fist raised up in the air before it came in contact with the door I hear him talk- me thinking it was either me or something he was talking to.
"It's getting close Leo- she needs to find him or else" a feminine voice threaten, "I would but it's kinda hard" I heard Leo muttered but loud enough for it to be heard. "It's hopeless then! She will not be able to control herself if this problem doesn't get solved!!"

The voice said in distressed, I moved my ear away from the door not anymore eavesdropping walking to my room shutting the door behind me, 'it's so strange of him to talk to someone... Without me knowing who's in my manor... Who was he talking to? Is he against me?? What were they talking about?' I asked myself deep in thought not noticing a shadow appeared on the wall beside me, "Psst" the shadow whispered and I turned looking at it. I gapped at the wall surprise and questioning life now.
"Awe little (y/n) shocked?" It teased, still shocked I just nodded, "well believe it!" It yelled with such venom in its voice. "Who are you" I whispered pointing at it, "Me?" I nodded, "I'm you" it smiled sweetly and I felt calmed until I felt something penetrate my chest- not seeing the shadow anymore but feeling powerful now. Feeling like a new person.

"Time to play a game" I licked a knife, "The taste of pain is the best of all!" I cackled jumping out the window running in full speed passing the woods and into town standing tall above on a building, "Grell! Get back here!" I hear someone yell, "NEVER!!" I hear Grell shout back. I whipped my head around- also noticing my (h/c) changed into midnight dark blue- darker than Ciel's.

I ran and hopping on every building following their moves. "You have to reap a soul!"

"That's what I'm doing! *scoffs* I'm wounded you'd think I'd slack off!!"

Once they jumped down off the building into a secluded ally way, seeing before they reap it I jump down run to the person dodging their death scythe saving the person only to rip off  their arm hearing them scream in agony biting the arms finger off and to stop their screaming, I then snapped their head off their body eating it whole. Grell and the other reaper stood in silence and stared in awe, I turned around facing them seeing them stare at me. "Darn- blood stains are so hard to get out! Tough luck for my butler~" I said as normal as I tried to be, "you're not human" the male said, I walked to him leaning forward licking my lips- "of course not... William~" As I turned to Grell I see him dancing in one place in excitement, "RED IS SUCH A DIVINE COLOR!" He squealed, I winked at him jumping up into the sky doing the same actions to other random townsfolk on the streets alluring them to the ally. There was a drunken fool stumbling his way grabbing and petting my body, "Ugh! I'm not a cat!" I yelled in disgust digging my sharp nails to cut a hole in his pants to detach his genitals from his body he screamed covering his lower body with his hands, "what a drag" I muttered stepping on his penis with the sharp hells point throwing it to the side, I then gripped his beard pulling him down ripping all parts of his body- "such a bore" I said out loud dusting my hands and walking back to my estate. As walking I said to myself outloud "We should so do that more often!!" Then I see the shadow leave my body onto the body next to me, I faced the shadow, "I agree" and smirked.

Leon's POV:

"Leo-" the female infront of me snapped me out of my thoughts, "Yes?" I answered back looking at her, "She needs to stay with Undertaker- no buts. And NONE of those guys can find out where she is, she's getting stronger and soon we will not be able to stop her." I nodded showing I understand her words, "Tomorrow madam" I bowed and she nodded as I turned around facing the door I looked in the corner of my eye seeing the female disappeared.  

Author Note- Guys! Honestly I am sorry for the delay on the chapter, the other day my phone died and the charger wasn't working and I lost my laptops charger so yeahhhh.. But comment please telling me honestly what you think of this chapter so I know if I should continue this? Or end it quick and make it to y'alls liking? Once again thank your for supporting!

Much love,

- Ashweed