Phatomhive's kiss

~3rd person~
As (Y/N) awaken and had her breakfast and waited in her study as a knock was on the door. "Come on in" she spoke soothly. "Young Mistress, I have your tea. Earl Grey, with lemon and iced, just the way you like it." Leo spoke firmly as placed the cup of tea down beside her. "Leon..." she said her butler's name she grew to love overtime looking into his beautiful greyish orbs filling her own with such worry. "My lady, what is wrong?" He asks as he can feel her sadden with nothing but mixed emotions. What happened to my mistress? He thought to himself. "Me.. being immortal, am I human? And do I keep that as a secret?"(Y/N) sighed after asking and look towards Leo. "Young Mistress, I do not know. As in keeping a secret that is up to you.." He bowed and left to get the carriage ready as you walked out your study and outside the manor to your carriage. As Leo helped you in and got into the coach's seat and you rode off into a long ride dozing off for a bit.

Once they've arrived Leo helped (Y/N) out as Ciel's butler, Sebastian. Stood, He greeted them as he walked them to his young master. "Come in" a muffled voice spoke known as Ciel. As Sebastian opened the door and led you in. Ciel then shooed his butler to make the tea as your butler did the same.

It was only (Y/N) and Ciel alone in the room. He stood from his seat from behind his desk and casually made his way over to you. As you stood there to see his actions. Strange for someone who's engaged.. (Y/N) thought. "(Y/N)" Ciel said in a low voice sounding as if he wanted to drown their surroundings. He stepped closer with his hot breath and lips so close. (Y/N) froze and got lost in trance looking into his ocean deep blue orb, as Ciel got closer than before lips already touching. Moving with passionate but feel his feelings through the kiss, he began to his hands around your waist. You could tell, this kiss meant: loving you and being engaged is hard hiding his feelings for you.

Then you heard screaming of his name through the halls and footsteps running, you tried to stop it but couldn't lost in thought with his lips still connected moving with such care, love. Finally he broke the kiss pushing you away into a chair while he backed up, you were confused, then saw Lady Elizabeth squeezing all the breath from him. (Y/N) cleared her throat and the two looked at her. "Sorry, I must go. It was a pleasure to see you again, and Lady Elizabeth. It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm (Y/N).. Thank you once again. Farwell now." (Y/N) bowed and ran to Leo as he noticed something was wrong with his mistress he thought it'd be a good time to leave. As he told Sebastian they were going to leave, Sebastian smirked. "It seems my master had done something wrong. I apologize for his behavior, he is child like. It was nice seeing you again" he bowed lightly grabbing hand placing a cold yet bit warm kiss on your knuckles.

(Y/N) put her hair in her face looking down as rose red blush crept among her cheeks, yet he knew so he chuckled as they left the estate.

With (Y/N) ready to retire lost in thought. Why did he kiss me? He's engaged.... right? Lady Elizabeth loves him, I shall not involved myself but the kiss....