Behind Closed Doors

"So she's a witch?" Alois asked trying to put all the pieces together.

"Yes, indeed." Undertaker replied looking around for (y/n)'s butler Leo but wasn't found anywhere. "Her butler?" Asked Undertaker. "Oh he felt guilty and didn't want to show his face." Smiled Alois. LIKE A USAL PYSCHOPATH!!

"May we speak with her?" Ciel asked, and the Undertaker nodded bringing (y/n) from the back room. "Who ever want to see me fucking explain and have a good explanation!" She said trying to keep her cool but obviously slowly getting more upset. "(Y/n), are you okay?" Ciel asked. "Do you remember us?" Asked Sebastian.

"First off, yes I am fucking alright! Do I look okay to you?! I fucking been lied to! Where the fuck is here?! And second of all you fucking bird I do remember of how little shitheads yall serve just ungrateful brats!" She screamed her (e/c) turned pitch black cracking her knuckles and neck. The four males back away in fear a bit, and undertaker stepped up. "Remember the skills I told you." He said in her ear and she closed her eyes and breathed in and out and reopened her eyes smiling at the guys, "I apologize. A lot is going on" She simply said.

"Lets get you to rest, at my manor." Ciel said and she nodded as she walked out waiting outside the shop undertaker told the males, "Be careful. She might have random outbursts again because she is barely handling what is going on her mind." They nodded and walked out, "Do you need help into the carriage m'lady?" Claude asked pushing up his glasses. "No thanks.. Let me walk to the manor so I can be outside more you know?" And with that she walked ahead. They headed towards the manor and awaited her arrival.

As (y/n) was walking she heard a voice towards a dark isolated alleyway. "I see your back into the dark colors again?" (Y/n) walked closer in the alley.

(Your wearing this dress by the way)

"Ah yes I have to anyways." (Y/n) replied to the voice. And the voice called back to her, "Oh really? Its just you and me. I'm sure you can change out of that." Convicningly, that voice you can hear smirk into it. And (y/n) nodding smiling. "Your right." Her long beautiful purple and black dress started to glow, the lighting started to dimmed and she was now wearing (This Dress)

" Her long beautiful purple and black dress started to glow, the lighting started to dimmed and she was now wearing (This Dress)

(Y/n) fixed her hair a bit and took a deep breath, "Your right. I feel much free honestly wear such dreaded colors I thought I was going to turn into one of them"

"And what is one of them?" The voice asked, already knowing the answer

"Impure"