6

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 5Next Chapter: Chapter 7

"I've seen Your Excellency the Bishop, this is my nephew Ivan, and I have come here to seek the help of the God of Light for a very important matter."

Alik put one hand on his chest, and looked at a middle-aged man in front of him wearing a red robe with gold silk and a sad face, and his attitude was very respectful.

In the past few years, when the beast tide has been constantly attacking the city, the Cult of Light has grown in power, spreading the gods among the suffering people, and for a time there are countless beliefs, and there is a church in each city, which is guarded by the bishop and respected by all parties.

Including Vista City, although it is located in the middle of nowhere, far from the main city, there is still an archbishop stationed in the town.

Ai Fan also hurriedly stepped forward, his eyes were faintly excited, and he bowed towards the bishop: "Your Excellency, it's like this, I heard that there is a demon in the abyss, the God of Light is above, we must not let go of this dark race, but because of our limited ability, we specially came to the church... You see?

Without saying a word,

he told the other party about Abel's promotion to a high-level warrior in just one night, and he was indignant: "It must be the evil ability of the demon, maybe what price will be paid, you must not let go of the hateful demon!"

Ai Fan said righteous words, but in fact he was sneering in his heart, he didn't believe the rumors of those demons, the lower class people are the lower class people, and when he encountered something he couldn't explain, he was so frightened that there were demons.

But this time, I want to borrow a knife to kill people, and with the ability of the Cult of Light, I can get rid of the rumored demon in minutes.

When the time comes... He followed his uncle Alec and sold the treasures inside, so that he would never have to worry about running out of money to spend.

"Don't worry, it's just an ordinary demon, it won't let you shoot in vain, and gold coins are indispensable afterwards." Alik stepped forward as well, squeezing his eyebrows.

"The Illuminati cult destroys harm for the people, and I won't let that demon go."

The bishop waved his hand, summoned a group of knights of light, brought the holy water purified by the spell of the Holy Son himself, and decided to go to the abyss to find out.

Alik and Ivan watched each other's orders, as if they had seen the gold coins smash down, and the smiles on their lips became more sincere.

The next day, Lu Sinian clicked on the system panel, counting the amount of replenishment and the remaining energy coins.

[Energy Coins: 1990] [Number of remaining goods: 120 (total)]

Thanks to Abel's publicity, he already had a small asset in just two days, at least he was not worried about the lack of principal when he bought the goods.

Looking at the still gray commodity panel, the unlock condition for the next commodity is 10,000 energy coins, and he is still far behind.

As usual, he opened the door of the shop at eight o'clock in the morning, and he was startled by many people squatting outside.

What's going on, it's a bit loud today, are they all here to buy things?

Luthian's brain was open for a while.

It is also the bad luck of the Bright Sect, they have never been to the floating grocery store, so naturally they don't know that this store is not open at night.

Alec had a bad idea, thinking that the night was a great opportunity for a sneak attack, so it was better to just come by surprise.

This led to the current situation.

A large group of priests, shivering knights, stayed overnight in the cold night of the abyss, while Lusnian slept peacefully in the soft bed.

The night temperature of the abyss is no joke, the kind of cold that goes straight to the bone marrow, and no physical warmth measures can do anything.

In the end, the Bishop couldn't stand it anymore and cast a high-level light magic, the Wings of Light.

A high-level spell for group defense, rare magic that consumes a lot of demonic energy, is used to keep them warm, so that they don't have to be led before they see the demon.

It's not that they don't want to leave the abyss altogether, the problem is that they don't use this strange magic device at all, it's kind of similar to the effect of a teleportation circle.

But they took out an unknown number of cores and put them on it, and even guessed if the spell was wrong, and tried many times to get the teleportation device to activate.

In the end, everyone was desperate, and in just one night, they even planned to be self-sufficient in farming in the abyss.

Luckily, the rumored demon shop opened on time.

At the moment when the not very bright light slowly amplified, there was even the illusion of crying with joy.

Finally...... I finally have the hope of going out.

Lu Sinian had a question mark, and before he could open his mouth, he saw another person jumping out in a hurry, and almost touched Lu Sinian's shoulder, forcibly interrupting him.

"You... You demon, today we will punish you on behalf of the God of Light! You're finished!

It

was Ivan who interrupted, he couldn't hold back the excitement in his heart at this time, he had already seen the Coke that his uncle Alik had told him, and there were quite a few of them in the store.

He craned his neck, eager to kill the demon and take everything with him at once.

It was the first time Lu Sinian had seen so many guests, and there were twenty or thirty people scattered around, and he didn't pay much attention to what was said in Aifan's mouth.

He was very hospitable and led the guests into the store: "Please come in, it's cold outside, please forgive me for the inconsiderate hospitality." Thanks

to the fact that the store is not small, otherwise it would not have been able to accommodate so many people.

With the light source, the bishop saw Lu Sinian's face clearly, and couldn't help but tense his mind.

This site is ad-free, and the permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第5章下一章︰第7章

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy