12

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 11Next Chapter: Chapter 13

The new merchandise caused much more than that, as Volis was on his way to the main city of Caldera with a large amount of merchandise and received a letter from Abel.

He was on his way in a carriage when his subordinate whispered to him and handed him a letter.

Vorris opened the letter, his eyes widened, and his expression became solemn.

After reading the letter, he slapped it on the table with a "snap", then stood up and paced sharply in the carriage.

I don't know what I thought, Volis hurriedly looked at his subordinates, and his tone was urgent: "You, go find an ordinary person without a magic core!"

He took out the cup of taro bobo milk tea, opened it and poured some milky white liquid into the cup, and some rich granular solids, which looked unremarkable.

Like everything in that shop, there was no fluctuation of magic.

When an ordinary person was called, he made him drink this cup of milk tea, and confirmed that what Abel said was true.

In this world, there really are items that can change people's talents!

The creation of the demon core is predestined, and it determines the path you can take in this life when you are born.

Warris could almost have imagined how much of a storm these things would make among the nobles.

For those nobles who have money and have nowhere to use, a hundred gold coins is not a matter at all.

What's more, some nobles don't have magic cores, and just to make themselves warriors or magicians, they will definitely not skimp on gold.

Vorris lifted the curtain of the carriage and shouted at the groom: "Speed up, don't stop on the road to get in order, and get to Caldera as soon as possible." Abyss

.

Lu Sinian gently pressed the close button of the gate, it was eight o'clock, and it was closed tonight.

He walked up to his room and looked with some curiosity at the third floor.

This is a small three-story western-style building, but the third floor has not been opened for a long time and has been blocked.

"What's on the third floor, how can I unlock it?"

The system hesitated, and his voice was a little shy: "Master, I don't know very well... However, it should wait for your next world to unlock it.

Lu Sinian didn't get too attached to this topic, and went to the kitchen to make a few simple dishes.

Since he bound this system, he has lived in the abyss without being disturbed, and he has been many times more leisurely than he is on Earth.

Looking at the delicious food in front of him, Lu Sinian chuckled lowly and asked a question he had never raised.

"How did you find me, you should have a better choice."

At that time, a mechanical voice sounded in his head, telling him that he was bound to the plane trading system and needed to go to various worlds to open shops.

Lu Sinian was just silent for a long time, didn't ask anything, and agreed.

Regarding the origin of the system, its existence, and its purpose, without the slightest curiosity, he sold himself to the system.