10

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 9Next Chapter: Chapter 11

After nearly a week of fermentation, almost everyone in Vista City now knows about the mysterious shop in the abyss.

Even the news began to spread outward, and many tourists from other nearby cities rushed to buy more goods.

Wallis is one of them, but unlike the others, he is also a walking merchant.

As soon as he heard about the shop, he gathered his men and rushed to Vista City.

Wiping the sweat from his head, the man shouted in a thick voice, "When will it come!" So what grocery store can't be a lie, right?

"The ghost place in the abyss, the legend is full of demonic beasts, who is looking for death to open a shop there!"

He poured a sip of wine into his mouth, causing a burst of laughter.

"Don't worry, boss, this won't come soon, you'll know if it's true or not." Someone appeased him.

Sure enough, they soon saw the huge city gate in front of them, and the four golden characters of Vista City were particularly conspicuous.

They decided to enter the city for a while and set off again tomorrow, and the group stopped outside the city gate in a chariot.

After a brief wash, and the businessman's rich experience knew where to inquire about it, Warris turned and entered a shabby bar.

As soon as they entered, a wave of heat rushed in, and everyone laughed loudly, and drank while making fists, and the chaos was unbearable.

Vorris ordered a glass of ale and sat down at a small table, listening to the conversation of the people nearby.

These strong men talked about the marginal words, and it took him a long time to catch useful information.

"Hey, that, did you go to the Abyss store to buy Coke?"

"How can you not go! If I hadn't been promoted a few days ago, I would have died at the hands of Youjiu Xiong, hey, these days the Warcraft is getting stronger and stronger, and it's not easy to earn a gold coin.

"It's not, fortunately, there's 'that' store manager here, helping us low-level warriors, and it's over."

The topic gradually shifted, and the strong man took a sip of water and began to accuse the nobles who did not treat them as human beings.

When Vorris got the news he wanted, he drank his wine in a muffled voice, and was about to stand up when he was stopped by a man.

The man had short blond hair and a short sword at his waist, as if he were the first Abel to discover a grocery store.

Since he was promoted to the high rank, he can be said to be like a god in the beast tide, arming everyone in the astrological mercenary group to the teeth, and quickly increasing the level of the mercenary group.

Now I can also take on B-level tasks, and after a mission, I can earn several times more than before.

Able has never forgotten the Demon Lord's entrustment, he believes in that person with all his heart, and all his changes are brought about by the other party.

The prestige of the Vestal City had spread all over the city, but it was not enough, he had been trying to find the faith that opened the rest of the city, even the main city of Caldera, those high magicians and nobles.