38

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 38: Infinite Flow Plane Eleven

Chapter 38: Infinite Flow Plane Eleven

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 37 Infinite Flow Plane TenNext Chapter: Chapter 39: Infinite Flow Plane XII

Destined for today? It's a sleepless night, and the main god game is going to randomize the next week's quests.

There will be a random copy every Sunday, although none of the seven doors is easy, but each player naturally has their own good copy, whether it is life or death may depend on it? Luck this time.

But compared with the previous nervousness, in fact, more people are a little more confident about the future.

After all, even if you are randomized to a particularly bad copy, there is one? Opportunity to go to the floating grocery store as soon as possible to buy some props to protect yourself, just that NN shell can protect yourself for a while, and it has become a lot easier to get through the dungeon safely.

In Liu Gaozhuo's personal space, he stared nervously at his palm, on which a watch rested quietly.

The main god has always been informed of the player's quests through the watch, including a random quest once a week.

When the time came, Liu Gaozhuo went up to take a look, it was a jealous copy.

Lady Luck didn't? Favored him, he smiled bitterly?.

Liu Gaozhuo can still remember everything he experienced when he first entered the jealousy dungeon, and that boss is simply a big one!

He almost broke inside, death is not terrible, the terrible thing is not to let you die and torture repeatedly.

No, you must wait until dawn? Want to buy it all? goods.

It's finally a little better, so don't be reluctant to earn points, but if you die, you won't have anything? Finish.

Liu Gaozhuo secretly? Resolved.

And at this moment, many players have their own? Joy and sorrow are different scenes staged in different personal spaces.

In another pure white and clean personal space, there is no extra color, but it makes people feel a little depressed.

Most? The table in front of you?, a golden watch floats in the air, about to the ground? Two centimeters of appearance.

Take a closer look? In the past, will you find that it is left on it? A line of words -

The arrogant copy is loading...

Soon, a slender hand will? The watch was picked up and placed on the other wrist.

The half-race man finally smiled, the corners of his lips slightly raised.

It worked.

At night, at the end of the day's work, Lu Sinian was about to check today's turnover, but the system's prompt suddenly sounded.

[Energy Coins: 1012300] [Congratulations to the host for breaking through one million Energy Coins, system upgrade] [You have obtained the qualification to draw goods twice, and you can refine the store once at the same time]

【 New store decoration options]

After several days of operation, the energy coin finally exceeded one million, and to Luthian's expectation, the system was upgraded again.