70

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 70: Modern Heavenly Master Plane VII

Chapter 70: Modern Heavenly Master Plane VII

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 69 Modern Heavenly Master Plane SixNext Chapter...Chapter 71 Modern Heavenly Master Plane Eight

After the two discussed, Li Chaolin took the man's advice to heart and then took the other party to give it to him? One of his own charms, stood up and checked out and left.

The man in the robe said that as long as he held this talisman in his hand, even if he really encountered a ghost, he didn't have to be afraid, as long as the ghost dared to approach, he would definitely be seriously injured.

He clutched the talisman in his hand tightly, got into the car, and said to the female secretary to go home.

"Mr. Li, do you want it again? Go home, tonight... Don't you come to my house? The secretary showed a complaining expression, plausibly retaining Li Chaolin.

"I have something to do tonight, so I'm not going." Li Chaolin was worried about things in his heart, where did he have the heart to coax his little lover, so he simply refused neatly.

The secretary hit a wall several times in a row today, and she could see that Li Chaolin was in a bad mood, so she finally shut up and stopped talking.

When the car stopped in front of the villa area, Li Chaolin got out of the car and walked to the house.

I don't know if it's an illusion, as soon as he walked into the elevator, he felt a chill in his heart inexplicably.

Li Chaolin put the talisman on his chest and forced his composure.

The chill didn't dissipate until he stepped out of the elevator, and Li Chaolin took a deep breath and felt relieved for the time being.

It was late at night, and it didn't take long for him to wash up and go to bed.

There was no sound in the silent house, and as the lamp beside the bed was turned off, it was completely plunged into darkness.

The clock ticked past twelve o'clock, and the lights were basically out in this villa area.

Li Chaolin was lying on the bed and sleeping soundly, and the talisman was placed on his pillow, not leaving an inch.

Suddenly, dense cold sweat oozed from the side of Li Chaolin's bun, and he struggled uneasily, breathing rapidly up and down his chest.

He snapped his eyes open, his pupils constricting with indescribable horror.

Li Chaolin seemed to have lost his mind, and kept muttering: "It's not me, don't blame me... I didn't mean to, no. Wait

until he comes back to his senses, see? The familiar bed in front of him realized that he had just had a nightmare.

"Phew, ho." He collapsed on the bed for the rest of his life, gasping for breath.

Just as he breathed a sigh of relief and was about to get out of bed and drink a glass of water to suppress the shock, he suddenly noticed that something was wrong.

On his side, there was a feeling of a sunken mattress.

He rolled his adam's apple with difficulty.

A familiar and terrifying face appeared in front of his eyes, a nightmare that he could not forget for a long time, and he would break out in a cold sweat every time he thought about it.