41

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 41: The Unfinite Flow Plane XIV

Chapter 41: The Unfinite Flow Plane XIV

Turn off the lights Small, medium, large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 40 Unfinite Flow Plane XIIINext Chapter: Chapter 42 Infinite Flow Plane Fifteen

The day after the quest is changed, it's time for the arrogant quest to open.

Li Zishi raised his chin and swept it without any emotion? Eye copy gate.

A man behind him? The members of the group of explorers all looked worried.

Now there is not enough copy information, and it is not very safe to enter rashly, but Li Zi? Stone waiting for this? One? It's been a long time, and he won't, and can't choose to give up.

Xin Xingsheng stood beside him and said, "Captain, we'll wait for you to come back."

"Well, don't worry, maybe it won't be long before you see me." Li Zishi said lightly.

The flow of time in the dungeon is not the same as the space of the main god? To, after a few days of copying, maybe just outside in a moment.

He looked at the door.

That person, and all the truth, will probably be revealed in this dungeon.

Time's up.

The Gate of Arrogance slowly released a faint light, and Li Zishi put his hands in his pockets and walked in casually.

There is one in this arrogant dungeon? One hundred and seventy-three players entered, with a survival rate to be determined.

Xin Xingsheng watched the figure of that person disappear before waving his hand and walking down the main god square with the remaining people.

And over there, after a long period of darkness, a bright light finally appeared in front of Li Zishi's eyes.

Dirty chains, peeling paint beds, looking up at a boxy cell, dimly lit. A pungent stench hits your face.

...... It's a prison dungeon, and the player's identity is clearly a criminal.

The Lord God is really trying to put an obstacle in their way, heh.

Li Zishi chuckled? One? sound, casually turned a? Lower wrists, making a creaking bone rubbing sound.

Things are starting to get interesting.

This? One? The time of the quest seems to be unusually long.

Weekday one? It can usually be solved in half an hour, and some players will come out of the door one after another, but seeing that it is about to be an hour, the door is still not moving.

Many players are secretly nervous in their hearts, as we all know, Li Zi? Shi entered the arrogant dungeon, as the captain of the explorer, his one? Every move tugs at the heartstrings of everyone.

Time passed little by little, and the explorers couldn't hold back their emotions anymore, and their eyes kept looking towards the main god square.

Xin Xingsheng seems to be the calmest one? He kept reassuring the other members, but his hanging hands were clenched into fists.

The first person was the first to speak: "Why hasn't the copy finished yet, this?" It's been more than an hour, this? It's too long, isn't it?

"Even yesterday when the rules were changed, it didn't take that long, so I wonder what happened inside? What.