61

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 61: Wasteland Plane XVII

Chapter 61: Wasteland Plane XVII

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 60: Wasteland Plane XVINext Chapter: Chapter 62: Wasteland Plane XVIII

"What do you say?" The Dungeon Captain suddenly stood up from his chair.

He stepped forward carefully and looked at the photos taken by Xi Anping, and his face gradually became solemn.

The assistant on the side lowered his head and said, "Captain, this time I made the decision to bring him back without authorization, and the situation was too urgent at that time to report it." The

captain waved his hand casually, his mind was not on it: "You did the right thing, this matter is very important, we must take precautions as soon as possible, Arnold can definitely guess that we took him away, and he will definitely not give up."

"The dungeon, it won't cause any trouble, right?" The assistant was uneasy.

The captain frowned, pondered for a moment and then slowly stretched, sighed and said, "There's no better way now, fortunately, the dungeon is not comparable?" Before, at least there was self-preservation? Force, if it's a big deal, it's hard.

"We are familiar with the global environment, and everywhere can be used as a battlefield, but we really can't have the things that the store manager sells."

During this time, the floating grocery store is new again, and this time the goods are basically weapons, except for it? The white mist that has been used before, as well as two strong offensive weapons.

The mercenaries at the core of the dungeon are almost always handy, which is much easier to use than energy guns, and can have several times higher attack power.

"Have you ever thought about it? Several possibilities, but never thought of this outcome, it's ridiculous, being played around by a bug. The captain muttered.

Xi Anping also lowered his head, and he hugged the vase in his arms more and more? Tight.

"You go and inform the shopkeeper, don't let him suffer from the twists and turns of this matter, it's better..." the captain was silent for a moment, but still said slowly: "It's better to put the other party in a safe place, and avoid it first." Since

he knew that the other party was killing that ruffian in the market? Later, I also understood that the store manager was not without hands? The strength of the person who binds the power of the chicken is not weak, but no matter how powerful it is, I'm afraid it can't be beaten? Zerg, especially with a high IQ? Tier Zerg.

The assistant nodded cautiously.

Time is not waiting? People, who knows when Arnold will be sent? It was difficult, and the assistant immediately turned around and went out to arrange things.

So here, before Lu Sinian had time to go upstairs to rest, he was knocked on the door by a fiery assistant.

"What's the matter?"

After listening to the ins and outs of what the assistant said, his eyes became serious.

...... So, shopkeeper, you better get out of the dungeon quickly, we shouldn't be involved in the matter between us, the captain has a safe house outside the earth, you can avoid it first! The assistant finished the matter in one go.

He was so nervous that he wanted to leave immediately with Lu Sinian.

"Let's go."

Lu Sinian sighed faintly.