26

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 25Next Chapter: Chapter 27: The Western Plane

In less than a week, Caldera had died, and the missing people had been investigated.

There are 78 people missing these days alone!

The missing people were men, women and children, ordinary people and soldiers, people of all walks of life, and there was no similarity at all.

The only thing that is the same is the miserable corpse and the traces of suspected demonic beasts.

Actually, it's not that no one thinks of other possibilities these days.

...... Just after the news of raising monsters in the Temple of Light, so many people were bitten to death in the main city for no reason, which was really suspicious.

"You say, could that monster be released and bite to death?"

"It's... How is it possible, it's not that it's all rumors, the demon shop is trying to frame the Temple of Light.

"It's not necessarily, maybe what the demon said is true, otherwise there has been no accident for so many years, why would so many people die now."

Soon these rumors spread, just like the previous slander of Lusnian, who was filled with righteous indignation and clamoured to find out the plot of the Temple of Light.

Even His Majesty the King had heard about it, and had personally inquired about the past of the Demon Shop and the Cult of the Illuminati.

His Majesty stroked his beard and pondered for a long time before giving the order: "Then go and check them out separately to see what is going on."

So now, Lu Sinian is facing this situation.

- There were many of the king's personal guards standing in front of him, and their voices were gentle but implicitly tough.

"Hello Your Excellency, we have been instructed to investigate the case of Caldera's death, and we ask for your cooperation."

At this time, the store was empty, and Lu Sinian was cleaning the shelves alone.

Rong Qing asked: "Master, do you turn on the advanced alert mode?"

"Nope." Luz refused in a young voice, and stood up generously and invited them in.

He understood the king's concerns, after all, it was also for the sake of the country, and he didn't want to embarrass the other party.

The guards treated him respectfully, and after quickly checking all the items, they didn't find anything out of the ordeal.

"Thank you very much for your cooperation."

The captain saluted, exited the shop in an orderly manner, and prepared to reply to His Majesty.

Lu Sinian also nodded slightly and sent them out the door.

He saw from a distance that there seemed to be an argument in the Temple of Light, and the pro-guard also noticed it and quickly rushed over to support.

It wasn't long before Lusnian heard from Abel that the leader of the sect was very resistant, and finally his guards forcibly broke down the door of the Temple of Light.

In the deepest part of the temple, they found the remains of countless people, the bones piled up in the sky, and the stench of them filled their faces.