56

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 56: Wasteland Plane XII

Chapter 56: Wasteland Plane XII

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 55 Wasteland Plane ElevenNext Chapter...Chapter 57: Wasteland Plane XIII

In the largest square of the new galaxy, people in clean and beautiful clothes walked inside, looking leisurely and very comfortable.

In a new galaxy, won't it? Time? Hovering over life and death? At the edge of the bucket, there are no mutant plants here, there are no zergs, and even the air is sweet and clean.

At first, when the earth was just beginning to deteriorate and there were vague signs of the end of the world, the current chairman of the committee stood up and said that he would open a new home to serve as the Eden of mankind.

They built the flying boat, found the most suitable planet, and used the highest technology to isolate the influence of the outside world, making it a paradise full of enjoyment.

The president said that during the construction of the new galaxy, the most lacking thing is money and talent.

They picked out the first humans to travel to the new galaxy, and in a very short time? Space? There was an astonishing amount of wealth in it.

Are all these people on Earth? Those rich people who are among the richest, with huge sums of money, open the back door? Enter? of new galaxies.

The second group is those who have made a certain contribution in various fields, or have talent, or money, to be eligible to have a residence permit in the new galaxy.

New galaxies poached Earth? Most of the money and talent, only? Left the so-called useless ordinary people.

In order to prevent criticism, the president also allocated a number of places, and each family could choose one person to live in the new galaxy.

Maybe when these people first came? Hou still has the idea of bringing his family back sooner or later, but the new galaxy is too much? The comfortable life made them gradually wear off this? Desire.

Perhaps, the family can live well on Earth.

After all, the new galaxy puts supplies to the earth every month, and also allocates 1,000 Star Source Coins per person as living expenses, which shouldn't be too bad.

The new galaxy doesn't have a lot of people, and there's no way around it.

How long has it been since the days of peace? Samarium, the longing for the original family will gradually disappear.

But this time? But? There was a strange thing that broke the peace of the new galaxy.

On the black market? Suddenly, there was a? Extremely cheap plant?, is it a kind of? Can be boiled, fried and stewed?, the taste is excellent, very delicious, compared to? The nutrient solution is countless times more delicious.

They've seen this before? Food?, placed on the Star Net Market?, the price is expensive, the third batch in? It is almost impossible for ordinary people to afford it.

But on the black market? It was sold almost half cheaper, and they initially wondered if there was some kind of pitfall, with the times? Space? The passage of time, people also found this potato and star net? It makes no difference if you have to say anything, even on the black market? It's even tastier.

"Boss, boss, do you still sell that here?" A sneaky man came to the black market and said in a low voice.

The boss was fully armed, tightly shielded, and could hardly see his face, he said: "I still have more than a catty left here, a fixed price, four thousand Xingyuan coins, all for you." The