78

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 78: Return to the World

Chapter 78: Return to the World

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 77 Modern Celestial Master Plane (End).Next Chapter: Chapter 79: Return to World II

On the office desk, thick white papers were piled up on the table, and the handsome black-haired man was in a deep sleep with one hand on his cheek and his eyes closed.

I don't know what happened? How long, long and long, did he finally flutter his eyelashes and open them? Eye.

"Hmm... Rong Qing, this? What plane is it? The

man Xi inertia asked first.

Stay until the man doesn't get any back? It was only then that he realized something was wrong.

Rong Qing would never leave him for no reason, in the past, as long as he asked casually, he could get a response.

The man raised his eyes, and his gaze was fixed on a delicate pocket watch on the table, stunned? Terrified.

Something familiar and unfamiliar, probably because time has passed, he slowly remembered this? The origin of a pocket watch.

It was on his former desk, yes.

So...... Is this coming back?

Lu Sinian's eyebrows furrowed slightly, and he stretched out his finger to summon the system panel, but the air was quiet and quiet, without the slightest abnormality.

System panel, no more?.

Suddenly there was a soft knock on the door outside the office, and a man's voice sounded: "Mr. Lu, the coffee you ordered has arrived."

"Come in." Luce didn't have to think much about it, so he had to deal with it first? Outside things.

A man in a suit with an elite appearance walked in, and he stepped forward and handed it to? coffee, and then asked in a low voice: "Mr. Lu, the party you negotiated with Daxiang Group before is in the afternoon, do you need to prepare a car?"

Although in the assistant's opinion, his boss just took a nap, but for Lu Sinian, that party happened for many years, and he really couldn't remember it for a short time.

"Hold it off until tomorrow, I have something to do in the afternoon."

The assistant felt strange in his heart, there was obviously no activity on the itinerary, but he didn't talk much, just responded? Get down.

Will Lu Sinian hit the assistant? Sent ?, hurriedly walked outside the company, he now has a matter that needs to be verified urgently.

The system panel is gone, and Rong Qing didn't come with him, there was nothing abnormal when he left the previous plane, he thought it would be the next world, but who knew that it would be back to his company, and it seemed that he was still sleeping a second ago.

Those days when I opened a store in another plane, it seemed like I had done? A dream that makes one can't help but doubt its authenticity.

Fortunately......

Lu Sinian lowered his eyes and looked? Look at the cluster of dark blue flames on his fingertips, and the corners of his mouth are slightly upturned.

Since it's not a dream, you'll be able to find Rong Qing sooner or later.

He retracted the flame and drove away? own home.

There was a "pop", and the lights were bright.

Even the room where he had lived for countless years became unfamiliar, and it was strange everywhere.