24

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 23Next Chapter: Chapter 25

This is the first time Abel has seen the true face of the Temple of Light, and I have to say that the decoration is extremely luxurious, and the atmosphere is incomparable.

Even though he knew that no one would recognize him, he lowered his head slightly and walked in slowly.

Not many people have noticed him along the way, and they are all doing their own thing.

Able was not familiar with the Temple of Light, and he could only take the stupidest method, where there were fewer people.

Places with few people must have hidden secrets.

He went further and further afield, got into a lot of dead ends, and had to come out in disgrace.

Able wrinkled his eyebrows, unwilling to retreat like this, he didn't find anything, he carried the bag of durian candy in his hand, and stopped a priest.

"Hello Your Excellency, I'm here to find the Godfather, do you know where he is?"

The priest looked at him with a hesitant face, and after his eyes skimmed the durian candy in his hand, he understood and pointed in a direction.

"You go all the way down this hallway, and the Godfather is now praying in the main hall."

Able thanked him and walked in that direction.

Following the priest's instructions, he quickly found the main hall, and did not rush in, but quietly hid outside the door.

The door creaked, and after a cacophony of conversation, Abel stepped forward, and there was no one around.

Through the thick door, he slowly pressed his ear to it, and heard a strange noise coming from inside.

It is not like a sound that can be made by a human being, with a strange and strange feeling, which makes people's hairs explode.

Able sensed that something was wrong, gently pushed the door open a crack, and saw the most horrific scene of his life.

Inside is a □□ naked monster.

A dark and bottomless demonic aura surrounded it, and the huge sharp fangs almost broke through its mouth, and its breath was heavy between the ups and downs, and it was extremely shocking and terrifying.

It was a four-dimensional monster, about seven or eight feet tall, entrenched in this house, saliva flowing all over the ground, and faint flesh and blood were exposed in the claws, which made people dare not think about it.

Able reacted suddenly, staggered back a few steps, and hurriedly closed the door, his heart pounding.

What the hell is this, how can it be in the Cult of Light!

The Cult of Light, what kind of conspiracy is hidden, they definitely know the inside story of this monster!

Able kept the scene in front of him in his heart, and did not dare to say anything about it, he just wanted to get out of here as soon as possible and make another plan.

As soon as he lowered his head and turned around an oblique corner, he bumped into the sect leader who turned back.

"Huh? Who are you and what are you doing here? The