End

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 82 Extra

Chapter 82 Extra

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 81: Return to World IV

Assistant Li found that since the man appeared next to his boss, the burden on his body gradually increased.

In the past, he never asked for leave and left early, and everyone with the whole company did not dare to relax at all.

The boss just saved up to nearly a year of all kinds of vacations, and basically didn't use them, but after returning from S City, Mr. Lu suddenly had to take a month's vacation.

Assistant Li was happy and sad at the same time.

It stands to reason that the boss is in love, he? He should be happy about this, but looking at the mountain of papers on the table, he? I really can't laugh again.

Fortunately, the boss is still thinking about the company even if he is on vacation, no really? When you are a hands-off shopkeeper, you can occasionally come to a few video conferences.

It's just that today's video conference made Assistant Li a little strange.

He? Listening to the voice coming from the other end of the phone, he asked cautiously: "Lu, Mr. Lu, is there nothing wrong with you over there?"

"No, go ahead." Lu Sinian said lightly.

I don't know what he did, but anyway, the sounds of a knife-gun clash just now quickly disappeared.

Assistant Li didn't think much about it, thinking that maybe someone was watching a movie or something over there.

He? The tone remains the same, and he tells everything that has happened in the company recently.

An hour has passed, and the video conference ends.

What Assistant Li didn't know was that not long after he hung up, Lu Sinian raised his eyebrows and looked at a few people on the floor who were struggling in pain.

Although those people were seriously injured, they seemed to be afraid of something, and they covered their mouths so tightly that they did not dare to make a sound.

"Come to my shop? Troublemaker, you guys are quite bold.

"We were wrong, we were wrong, let's go, please ignore the villains and spare a few of us."

Those people wept bitterly and confessed their mistakes, for fear that they would not be able to get out alive.

After all, he? Thinking that it was just a casual cultivation, and there was no sect, they tried to kill people and seize treasures, but how could they think that they met the big guy, but they were severely pressed and beaten.

"." Luthian glanced at him? "Don't bother me with my business in the future. "Yes,

yes, yes." He? Several of them nodded their heads one after another, and one of them asked tentatively, "That, really?" Man, what a treasure is that blue flame that you make? Why haven't we seen each other, it's too powerful, I think? Jue is a little stronger than the master's Wumadhi True Fire Intensity.

At this moment, Rong Qing just went downstairs, his eyes glanced at the person lightly, and he disappeared in an instant, and he didn't dare to mention any blue flames again.

Although the cold-faced man in front of him looked very difficult to contact, that person still couldn't forget it, and Rong Qing was pressing him? We fought hard.

Lu Sinian only frowned when he was on the phone, and the beautiful man used extremely cruel methods to keep them quiet.

"I... Let's go. The man shuddered, did not dare to say more, and immediately walked away.

Rong Qing's face is as usual, he? Walking downstairs, Xi first gently hugged Lu Sinian before he spoke: "Master, how is today's business?"

"Not so good." Lu Sinian blinked, and said with a bit of amusement?, "However, why did you have the heart to ask this today, didn't you never care about it before?"

"Master, that's what you said, such as? If you can't make money, you won't be able to support your family. Rong Qing didn't understand any ambiguity in this sentence, and his expression was serious.

Lu Sinian couldn't help but curl the corners of his mouth.

Some time ago, they left S City, and at that time, Rong Qing said that he wanted to go to his world to see, and Lu Sinian specially took a January vacation.

Rong Qing's home is the high-tech era of the future, and systems like his are everywhere, and even Rong Qing is just a failure.

Every system is created when there will be a built-in emotion clearing option, he? We rarely have mood swings, and as a tool we are fully qualified, and humans do not need to worry about future problems.

But Rong Qing's problem lies in this clear option, he? Emotions can't be cleared, or even controlled, even by his maker.

Rong Qing was thrown into the vast sea of stars with the plane system, he? The energy was depleted, and it slept on the earth for hundreds of years, only to reawaken on the day of the Luce year.

Can Lu Sinian still recall the indescribable feeling of that day? Accept.

Rong Qing stood in the e-waste disposal warehouse, behind which was the vast flow of numbers, grand and lonely.

And he? His expression was calm, and his tone was calm: "Master, this is my home." Lu

Sinian didn't say anything, he? Just the next day, he said softly: "I want to go to other planes again, open a shop or something."

And this kind of home doesn't have to come back.

Rong Qing's home didn't bring him? Any place worth remembering, on the contrary, is the day when Lu Sinian opened the store together, which is even more worth remembering.

"Master, the next world, the Immortal Cultivation Plane."

"Your goal, earn 10,000 top-grade spirit stones."

The long-lost system beep sounded again.

The author has something to say: Rong Qing's extra~

Simply finished telling his previous feelings, and the follow-up is that they are you and me, greasy and crooked in various planes to show affection, make money and engage in careers.

Their story will never end, and Rong Qing will accompany Luz for the rest of his life!

End the flowers, hehe.

This site is ad-free, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

Error submission

Previous Chapter...Chapter 81: Return to World IV

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy