55

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 55: Wasteland Plane Eleven

Chapter 55: Wasteland Plane Eleven

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 54 Wasteland Plane TenNext Chapter: Chapter 56: Wasteland Plane XII

Lu Sinian approached the store and gently pushed the door open, the specifications and decoration style inside were also the same? It? It was the same before, so he barely needed time to get used to it, and naturally began to prepare the goods.

Most of his income now comes from official dungeon purchases, and then distributes them to others, such as soil and fans.

Lu Sinian clicked on the system panel.

[Your current balance is: 2190,0000 Energy Coins]

20 million, and the task of this plane has been completed by one-fifth? One.

Lu Sinian stuffed the counter below and prepared enough soil at the same time, which was pre-ordered in advance by the dungeon, and there were millions of orders.

Fortunately, I moved to a new house, and the space was expanded several times, otherwise I might not have been able to fit in the store.

I heard from the people in the dungeon that they were going to do a big thing, open up a piece of land of 500 acres, dig out the yellow sand, and replace it with soil that can be planted.

Luce Nian, which is an important hub, has been buying soil back and forth these days, carrying it, and placing it in warehouses.

Time passed quietly, and the hot work in the dungeon paid off, and the potatoes were harvested as scheduled.

At first, Lu Sinian didn't know about it, but when he opened the door the next day, he saw McRy standing outside the door.

McCree shouted excitedly, his eyes shining: "Hey, the dungeon informed you that the potatoes are ready to be harvested, I dug them up this morning, and they grow so well!" More than I expected, fifty-six potatoes, big and round.

"This is my wife's stewed mashed potatoes, I haven't even had time to eat them, so I'll bring them to you to taste!"

A bowl of hot mashed potatoes was held up in front of him, and the fragrance that came to his face was simple and extraordinarily delicious.

Lu Sinian was slightly stunned, smiled, and took the mashed potatoes? Come.

Too many days these days? I was so busy that I forgot about the harvest days.

The mashed potatoes are thick, and the first feeling on the tip of the tongue is lubrication, and without too much seasoning, it brings out the most original flavor.

Gently scoop a spoonful, the characteristic soft glutinous look of potatoes? It has a straight swallow and a delicate taste, and melts in the mouth.

The taste is indeed very good, and in the absence of sauce, it is mainly due to the skill and attention of the cooks, as well as the sweetness of the potatoes themselves.

McCree stared at the bowl of mashed potatoes and couldn't take his eyes off it.

Lu Sinian smiled: "It's delicious, thank you." "You can go back and enjoy the delicious food."

McCree answered, looking deeply? glanced at the other party, and all kinds of emotions in his eyes were complicated.

Then when he turned around, the depth of his eyes swept away, and he rushed in the direction of home like a galloping horse.