53

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 53: Wasteland Plane IX

Chapter 53: Wasteland Plane IX

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 52: Wasteland Plane VIIINext Chapter: Chapter 54: Wasteland Plane Ten

"What do you say?"

"Yao Lao, there is a mercenary outside who said about him? Got it in hand? I heard that the unpolluted soil is a new product from that store. An

assistant whispered to him.

Yao Xue is really fierce? Stand up: "Quick, let him come in!"

Yu Yuanzhou trotted all the way, panting violently, and spoke intermittently: "Yao Lao... Whew, you can buy it at the grocery store right away, I don't know if it's the kind of soil, I hope you can try it.

Yao Xuezhen didn't have time to entertain the other party, so he immediately went to ask the assistant to buy soil, and then plunged into the laboratory himself.

With him? What else is there together? Lin Lao, as well as a large group of researchers from the research institute.

He? When they all heard about it, they almost couldn't bear it anymore and wanted to try it.

"Quick! Go get the seeds out of the lab's treasured collection!

When the earth's environment had not deteriorated to this point, the institute specially bought a batch of seeds to try to save the earth, but unfortunately it did not work out at that time? Since then, this batch of seeds has been refrigerated in a corner of the laboratory.

Yao Xuezhen still thought that he had no hope of taking out those seeds in his life.

Cultivating seeds is not an easy task, he? We chose the small cabbage with a relatively short growth period as the first choice for cultivation.

As long as you can confirm these? Soil doesn't? If they are polluted, they can grow normal plants, and then they can immediately promote them on a large scale!

Scientists haven't had a few days in a row? When I came out of the laboratory, I was anxious to look into the petri dish every day, hoping to find small shoots.

The director of the institute also hung his heart, but he? I am not a professional, and every time I come to the laboratory, I am stopped by other people outside, and I don't let me take a look at the current status of the research.

A week later, on the night, it was Lin Lao on duty that day, he? I slept near the petri dish and didn't want to leave.

He? They had to compete for the evening duty time every day, for fear that they would not be able to see the little cabbage sprout with their own eyes, so Lin Lao won by lot, and closed the door of the laboratory under the eyes of a group of jealous eyes.

Late at night, he? In the end, when I was older, my body couldn't hold on, and after holding on for a while, I fell into a deep sleep.

Early the next morning, Lin Lao stared at the small green buds in the petri dish, so excited that he couldn't speak.

"I... No...... It, it sprouted! It

didn't take long for Yao Xuezhen to rush over out of breath, he? Looking at the little shoots fluttering in the wind, an old face flushed.

He? I wanted to reach out and touch the buds, but I was worried that I would touch off its small leaves, and the nervous appearance was like having a grandson.