58

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 58: Wasteland Plane XIV

Chapter 58: Wasteland Plane XIV

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 57 Wasteland Plane XIIINext Chapter: Chapter 59: Wasteland Plane Fifteen

When the dungeon was just returned to the surface, someone suggested whether to change the name of the town, after all, now that it is back to the surface and on the right track, no more? It is a city that lives underground for a long time.

The head of the dungeon was silent for a long time, the most? Later, he chose to use the name of the dungeon.

"This? It's the past that we once lived through, and it doesn't need to be changed. Is

he this? Shape? said.

Cause? Is this dungeon still? Continuing this? A name, but? And? The old dungeons were different, this? A name is now more of a belief.

Once the plantation is built, will it not be used again? Restricted by the new galaxy, the flower dispel has expanded to a range of 34.65%, and now you only need to wear the most when you go out? Low-grade protective clothing is complete? Able to withstand radiation.

Future? Days when you don't need protective clothing are within reach.

The mercenaries are well fed and drunk, and again? Plus the effect of a hand-cranked fan?, mutated plants completely? Not to be afraid, it was easily driven to the corner of the earth.

With StarSource Coins in hand, even if the new galaxy doesn't provide supplies, they can directly smuggle energy guns.

Seeing that the earth is gradually getting better, but an uninvited guest comes? Finish.

A huge and delicate flying ship landed on the earth, and the heavy metal material exuded an icy glow. The words "New Galaxy" were engraved on it, and the moment it fell, it stirred up a cloud of dust.

When the dust subsides and the sound of humming machinery comes from within?, a crack opens in the shell. A staircase extends to the ground.

A group of people came out of it, the most? Ahead is a complexion and? A good man has docile eyebrows and eyes, which makes it easy for people to have a good impression at a glance.

He was followed by two people, a thin, dark-haired man, and the other in civilian clothes with an ordinary face.

He turned his head slightly and asked the person with an ordinary face, "Lin Mu, this?" Is it the Earth, and those people still live in the dungeons? The

man in civilian clothes hurriedly stepped forward and answered softly, yes, with the right in his eyes? This? Personal respect and? Revere.

"Mr. Yu, I heard that they have moved to the ground, not far ahead."

Yu Qingyan looked at the endless desert in front of him, lowered his eyes and sighed, and his tone contained deep regret and? Worried: "I don't know how they're doing?, I haven't been here for a long time?" See? It's over.

Lin Mu raised his voice slightly, in his words? With disdain: "Sir, it's just some useless people, and those criminals, this?" It's their fate, and you don't have to feel sorry for it.

Yu Qingyan, the second seat of the New Galaxy Committee, is the president? One of the valued members, and the only one who became the first to enter the flying boat by virtue of his skills, was granted the status of a member by the chairman himself.