50

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 50: Wasteland Plane VI

Chapter 50: Wasteland Plane VI

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 49: Wasteland Plane VNext Chapter...Chapter 51 Wasteland Plane VII

Zhao Hongzhi didn't feel the danger at all, he smiled proudly, backwards? A few steps back, and the rest of the soldiers came up one after another? The front number, pointed at Lusnian with the muzzle of the gun.

Suddenly a shout stopped the soldiers.

"Stop!"

It took a few seconds for the shouter to arrive, and he was panting violently, apparently speeding all the way over.

Lu Sinian tilted his head slightly to look at the man, and quietly pinched out the flame from his fingertips.

The person who came was Yu Yuanzhou, who had just learned that the lunch box could reduce the alienation of the body. The shock is right on the street? Wandering, unintentionally? Came to Starry Sky Street.

Does he see the ground? When the soldiers of the lower city firmly blocked Starry Sky Street, they sensed that something was wrong.

Another association today? Among the mercenaries? Heart? The detector is broken, where is Yu Yuanzhou? I don't know, I'm afraid someone is trying to get into trouble.

But he was just a mercenary himself, and he couldn't do anything at all, so he immediately turned around and went to find land? Other government figures in the lower city.

Just when he came back and saw it? The soldiers were about to make a move, but they stopped with a loud voice.

Zhao Hongzhi looked gloomy and reprimanded angrily: "Who are you? How dare the main star envoy stop it? Multicontinental

Confidence? Full, he sees? To Luthian? There was no wound, so he turned to face Zhao Hongzhi and took out a thin piece of paper, which almost hit him in the face.

"What is this?" Zhao Hongzhi was a little confused, he grabbed the paper, looked at it fixedly, and suddenly his whole face was gone? It's dark.

"Lord Star Envoy, are you afraid of getting into trouble this time? Big trouble, ungrounded? The lower city allows the dispatch of private soldiers, and also intends to kidnap legal citizens, do you still want to think about how to follow the ground? Explain to the adults of the lower town.

Yu Yuanzhou said with a smile.

It's also a surprise, he went to the ground? When I went down to the comprehensive management building, I happened to meet the famous Yao Lao, and the other party was angry when he heard it? Heart? Head.

The old man said what is so, and he hurried in the other direction, before leaving? also gave him a medal, and Yu Yuanzhou was able to see him because of this? To the inside? face of those big shots.

Zhao Hongzhi had no time to deal with the others, and his brain was shocked.

The matter still leaked.

He wanted to hide the news, so he went to fool the director of the institute for a while, just to advance? Take this store manager down.

As long as you have it in your own hands? With an elixir that can alleviate alienation, he will no longer be a mere main star envoy, and when the time comes, the whole land? Downtown? He will be enshrined.

Lust for profit? Causing him to hide from the ground? The lower city privately mobilized soldiers, but it turned out to be destroyed by a mercenary?.

After Yu Yuanzhou handed over the letter of punishment to the other party, he was anxious? Look at Luthian.