72

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 72: Modern Heavenly Master Plane Nine

Chapter 72: Modern Heavenly Master Plane Nine

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 71 Modern Celestial Master Plane VIIINext Chapter...Chapter 73 Modern Celestial Master Plane Ten

When Lu Sinian heard about this, he was only slightly impressed, and quickly threw himself into the great business of selling things.

The money earned these days has managed to exceed 10 million, and the store is becoming more and more famous, with customers who come from various cities to get a glimpse of it, and a large number of fans

of Master Huijue After that incident, Lu Sinian asked Qiu You if he wanted to consider going to reincarnation instead of always existing in this world as a ghost.

Qiu You's expression was a little tangled, but she finally rejected Lu Sinian, she grabbed her hair with her fingers, and said resolutely.

"I haven't had enough of it now, really? It's been a while, the big rape... The shopkeeper.

Lu Sinian pretended not to hear the word she swallowed behind her, and nodded naturally.

"Okay, let me know when you've decided."

Qiu You still stayed in bed as always, and then was pulled off the bed by Lu Sinian, angry? Overflow to clean up.

Occasionally, some visitors will see self-cleaning rags floating in the air.

Most of them? The number can only scratch his head and attribute it to his own delusion.

On this day, an acquaintance came.

It just so happened to be Fu Wenmin.

"Alas, NTU has been in trouble for the past two days, I heard that there is a senior? The girl jumped off the rooftop, on the sixth floor, bleeding all over the ground, and she was not saved? Come.

Fu Wenmin chattered as soon as he entered the door, he would basically talk about miscellaneous things every time he came to the store, but this time it was obviously a big fuss.

"It is said that the girl went to the rooftop alone and wrote a suicide note, telling about the pressure of her going to graduate school, and now the police have defined it as suicide, and the case is almost closed."

"It's miserable for me to say."

Fu Wenmin sighed, but he had always had a big heart, and he didn't wait long to put this matter behind him.

But Luce didn't speak for a long time, as if he was thinking about something.

Fu Wenmin's attention was not on Lu Sinian, he crossed over? The other looked into the room.

Fu Wenmin has now officially begun to enter the path of metaphysics, and has also learned a little bit about ghosts, and finally understands that the floating broom he saw that day turned out to be a ghost playing tricks.

Small table? He was already familiar with Qiu You in a few days, and every day he said that he was coming to see Lu Sinian, but in fact, he was teasing Qiu You most of the time.

He can't see Qiu You's true body yet, but can he pass? There was a faint smell in the air that sensed her.

"Hey, is the young child up yet, won't he still be sleeping?" Rune Min stood on tiptoe, trying to look inside the room.