15

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 14Next Chapter: Chapter 16

The night was coming to an end, Lu Sinian looked at the system time, it was about to be eight o'clock, and just as he was about to close the door, the elevator outside came from the ding dong sound again.

"Hey, is the boss there? Don't come out to meet Benjue yet! The

elevator doors opened, and several people came out of it.

The person who walked in front was dressed in a long robe, and he was dressed brightly, but when he looked closely, there were many scars and bruises on his face.

The most striking thing is the big dark circle on the left eye, a miserable look of being beaten.

A guard next to him followed, holding a cotton cloth in his hand, carefully medicating him.

"Sss The guard's hand shook accidentally, and the man gasped, kicked it violently, and scolded angrily: "What do you move, will it be drugged!" The

guard took a few steps back and bowed in panic to apologize: "My lord, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was wrong, don't be angry."

This person was none other than Hawthorn, who had just been beaten up, and the guy named George was slapped in the face, and no one stopped him from beginning to end.

When he was almost beaten in the end, the city lord began to slowly pull the fight, making Hawthorn so angry that he couldn't open his mouth and didn't speak, he was forcibly pulled down to heal his injuries.

What's more, he was so badly injured that in the end he told him that Vista City didn't have a mage who was good at healing?

In the end, he was given a bottle of ordinary wound medicine and sent it away, and the honest city lord kept selling miserably, but he didn't plan to treat it properly.

Finally, Hawthorn was so angry that his eyes were red.

The Band-Aid that Volis used before works very quickly, and the store is built near Vista City, how can there be no suitable medicine for injuries!

So he fell to this point, miserable, his injuries have not healed, and he has to come to the abyss to buy goods.

Lu Sinian's face, this person's dark circles occupied most of his attention, he almost didn't laugh, for the sake of the guest's face, so he forcibly pressed the corners of his mouth to not rise.

Even so, he still had an irrepressible smile in his words: "What does this guest want to buy?"

Hawthorn almost jumped up in anger, his anger was already vented on the other party, and he felt that if it weren't for this store manager, he wouldn't have been beaten.

The corners of his mouth hooked up a sneer, his head was held high, and no one was in his eyes: "You are the boss, this little broken shop is still well hidden, you, in the past, how many things have been brought to me!"

He casually pointed to the guards who followed behind him, and asked them to go up and grab the shop's goods.

Lu Sinian found out that the other party was afraid that the person who came was not good, so he not only did not stop him, but also deliberately got out of the way and let them go in □□ as much as they wanted.

He had been looking forward to this day since he knew that the store had its own defenses.

It's a pity that the guests who came from here were all unusually respectful to him, how dare he make a move, he even felt that if he moved slightly, the other party would want to kneel down and beg for mercy.