63

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 63: Wasteland Plane (End)

Chapter 63: Wasteland Plane (End)

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 62: Wasteland Plane XVIIINext Chapter: Chapter 64: The Modern Celestial Master Plane

The air was silent, and nothing could be heard except the sound of crackling and burning fires. Accompanied by the smell of meat.

The mercenaries standing on the city wall looked at each other, not knowing for a moment whether to put down their guns or not.

Only...... It's embarrassing.

After just mobilizing for half a day, it was true feelings and oath slogans, and it was not easy to establish the determination to fight, and then it was shattered in the sea of fire in front of him.

He? We also want to ask, what were you doing just now?

The captain is already unable to? Looking straight ahead? What happened to him? In a trance, he slowly raised his hand to stop the others' movements.

"Alright, you guys... Go and bring the others back? Come on, we shouldn't have to run away.

"When the fire is burning, go clean up the insect carcasses outside."

After the captain finished speaking, he? After hesitating for a moment, he couldn't help but add: "Oh yes, it smells pretty good, leave a few bugs, you can consider adding dinner tonight." He

? When the words fell, the mercenaries really had a real feeling.

It turned out that it was really solved so easily...

A few seconds passed, and there was a senseless howl on the field, like a pack of out-of-control wolves, one after another, loud and loud.

Or even? People are trying to come forward?" Harassed "Luth Nian, and then was him? Rong Qing, who followed behind him, was frightened away, touched his nose and walked back.

Today's Luce Nian has endured too many strange things, he? After a brief chat with the captain, he hurried back? I went to the store.

Was it before? Suffocated in the dungeon and trying to get through? Howling in search of the most primitive pleasures?

In short, it's terrible, this? Some people.

Not long after Luce Nian left, the fire was gradually extinguished without enough combustibles, and each mercenary was divided? Equipped with some tasks on the body.

For example, cleaning up the battlefield, placing ordinary people, carrying bugs as spare food, and solving the things that will be affected later.

It is worth mentioning that Arnold, who was struggling with his twisted body on the side, did not know that his children were about to become food, and he was also tied up by the captain.

The members of the committee who escaped and returned silently? Here it comes.

"The flying boat can't start! No energy, this? What's going on? Affair? The

captain was stunned for a moment, and soon he evoked a mocking smile and understood.

"From the beginning to the end, Arnold didn't plan to let you come back alive? Go, no matter how much you flatter people, you don't pay attention to it at all, what's the difference between it and a dungeon. He

? As soon as the words came out, the committee members opened their mouths and fell silent.

Put this? Batch of commissioners sent back? After leaving, the captain looked at the yellowing desert in the distance of the earth, and seemed to see the roses fluttering in the wind, and his eyes unconsciously softened.