52

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 52: Wasteland Plane VIII

Chapter 52: Wasteland Plane VIII

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 51: Wasteland Plane VIINext Chapter: Chapter 53: Wasteland Plane Nine

"President, President, I have something to report to you."

Temporary? End of meeting, President? Just as he was about to turn away, a young man chased after him and followed him all the way to his office.

"President? My lord, I'm Xi Anping, the new committee member, and I think we need to discuss the discussion just now, right? The

man frowned, very? It's in a hurry.

"Isn't the Earth in the first place? Well, even if they can alleviate alienation, there are not enough food sources and? Weapons, simply impossible in mutant plants and? Survive the attacks of the Zerg.

"Now that the earth has slowly improved, are we even more? You need to support them more! President

? Noncommittal, he leaned forward, looked straight into the depths of the man's eyes, and then sneered.

"Why didn't you bring it up at the meeting? If I remember correctly, you? It was because of a major contribution that it was specially approved from Earth to a new galaxy, right?

He reached out and touched his chin, looking gentle. The words are prickly.

"Oh, I see, you? Are you afraid that if you raise it in public, you will be targeted and ostracized by other councillors? What is the future of it?

"How much support for the earthlings? That's nice, since that's it? Why not stay on Earth and contribute to you? What about talent? President

? A series of rhetorical questions made Xi Anping stammer, his face turned red, in a word? Can't tell.

"Hmph, admit it, you? Is it greedy for the resources of the new galaxy and? Enjoy pleasure, what you say is just to satisfy yourself? of conscience. President

? His eyes were blazing, there was a strange obsession, and his suppressed voice trembled.

"How great is the new galaxy, look, what pure air?, and delicious food, the best breeding ground for the development of technology, this? It is the new Eden of mankind!

"Will it have its own? The development of its own? The future, those idiots of the earth... There is no qualification to drag it down. President

? I breathed a sigh of relief, returned to my normal mood, and the redness in my eyes faded.

He never talked to Xi Anping again, and? The other party passed by and strode away? Entered the office.

Only Xi Anping was on the road alone.

The man hung his head, his fists clenched silently, not knowing what he was thinking.

Dungeon Mercenary Center, very? How many people know this through the brain? news, instant fry.

"What, is this really the new galaxy over there? What do you mean?

"My God, what are we going to do if we don't have a supplement, will we even cancel the monthly allowance?"

"I'm just getting better... How so? Like, the new galaxy is too inhuman.

"Fuck the new galaxy, it's all a bunch of stinky stupid X's, looking like they give alms every day, phew."