4

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 3Next Chapter..Chapter 5

Just when Lu Sinian thought that he might not be able to open today, and was thinking about discussing with the system to see if there was any way to publicize it, there was a faint noise outside.

"That, Demon-sama?"

A man in a plain robe stood outside the door in a restrained manner, he seemed a little nervous and did not dare to look up.

Lu Sinian was a little surprised, as far as he knew, the abyss was a tiger's den in the eyes of outsiders, and he had already prepared for no one to come today, but he didn't expect there to be a surprise.

He hurriedly put on a standard smile and introduced, "The guest is going to buy something, take your time."

The

man carefully looked at the demon with the tail of his eyes, and sure enough, he was startled by his handsome and bewitching face, and quickly lowered his head, not daring to offend the adult, and sighed in his heart that he was worthy of being a demon.

The happiness of the rest of my life after the catastrophe gradually came to my heart.

These days in Vista City, a rumor is spreading.

It is said that in the depths of the Warcraft Forest, there is a mysterious shop opened by a demon, who can bring you infinite vitality and hope.

There are all kinds of magic potions and magic items sold inside, and the prices are amazing.

He's just an ordinary junior warrior who has been stuck at this level for many years, and he can barely make ends meet when he kills demonic beasts.

But in recent months, the beast tide has become more and more ferocious, and his strength cannot be compared to the magic association next door, and he almost died in the monster forest every time.

Looking at the young daughter of the family, after hearing this legend, he resolutely came to the abyss, intending to make a fortune for it.

He was full of despair when he stepped into the air and fell, and he couldn't stop regretting why he believed the rumors, and dared to come to the abyss to break through.

Fortunately, the next moment, he turned around, opened his eyes and saw the mysterious building in front of him, not only did he not die, but he also really found the demon shop in the teleportation.

Who would have thought that this rumor would be true, and if it weren't for the desperation, he wouldn't have tried to find it.

Remembering the rumored magic potion, he cautiously turned his gaze, and sure enough, he saw a suspicious item in one of the light clusters.

"Hello... That, how much does that cost? Swallowing

his saliva, the man's voice was like that of a mosquito, and his fingers pointed towards the ball of light, and he screamed.

Lu Sinian looked over and saw that it was a bottle of Coke, he calmly took it down, and sold his things with a smile: "You really have an eye for this guest, this Coke is very delicious, and you will never forget it." Handing

the Coke to the man, he offered: "Ten gold coins for a bottle of Coke."

This price is almost high for a low-level warrior, and he can't save a few gold coins to support his family over the years.