13

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 12Next Chapter: Chapter 14

Hawthorn gritted his teeth and sat down in his chair after a big temper.

He didn't believe that there was really such a powerful boast from that person's mouth, and if there really were such treasures in the world, how could it be the turn of the world to appear until now.

He who is still hiding and hiding is like a rat who cannot see people.

"Let's go, take me to the place where the man set up his stall."

Hawthorne stood up, walked out of the mansion, and stopped a carriage directly on the road.

"There's a stall recently, you know..."

Before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted by the coachman: "Go there, please sit tight, it's really a lot of noise these days, people take cars every day, and it's very famous."

Hawthorne was a little displeased, and drank to shut him up, not wanting to listen.

The coachman pursed his lips and was silent all the way.

Riding in a carriage, I just turned into an alley and was blocked by a crowd.

There was a lot of people in front, not to mention the carriages, and even people couldn't squeeze in, it was as lively as a vegetable market, and there were people everywhere.

The coachman said to Hawthorn with a helpless face: "Your Excellency, there is really no way to pass in front, you might as well come down and line up slowly."

"Here, I've been queuing for a few days, and I don't see a lot of people, and I can queue up again every day."

Hawthorn got out of the carriage, and before he could stand firm, he was touched by the shoulder of a figure that was running by, and he almost didn't fall.

His face was gloomy, a mere commoner, knowing that he was a viscount, dared to offend him like this!

He was about to stride over to the civilian and give him a dismount, when another strong man knocked him out of the way and squeezed in front of him.

Now Hawthorn really can't stand it, he hasn't been held by people since he was a child, and he doesn't take these civilians in his eyes.

He pulled out his sword with a stab, the demonic energy on his body boiled, and he slashed at the strong man who had just hit him.

Many of the people lining up here are ordinary people, and almost no one has a magic core on them, and they can't react at all.

A scream sounded in the crowd, the strong man's shoulder was slashed, and for a while the noisy crowd quieted down.

The strong smell of blood spread in the air, and the knife was so powerful that the bones could almost be seen through the flesh, and the strong man clutched his arm and wailed in pain.

Hawthorne withdrew his sword, his eyebrows almost raised to the sky, and at this time many people's attention was on him, and he especially enjoyed the gaze of these civilians.

That's right, it's just to pay attention to the nobles, and it's really rude just now.

He triumphantly carried his sword and walked into the crowd, and everyone avoided him, not daring to offend him, for fear of giving himself another sword.