73

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 73: Modern Heavenly Master Plane Ten

Chapter 73: Modern Heavenly Master Plane Ten

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 72 Modern Heavenly Master Plane NineNext Chapter: Chapter 74 Modern Celestial Master Plane Eleven

Approaching 8 o'clock in the evening, Lu Sinian skillfully operated his mobile phone and registered himself with a Weibo account, and the name of the account was set as Fusheng Grocery Store.

According to what the scar-faced man said, Zheng'er Bajing posted a Weibo, briefly introducing his identity and the content of this bet.

Whether it is a student who committed suicide at NTU or a floating grocery store, it has been a hot topic in the past two days, and it has been picked up by netizens who have come to visit it almost instantly.

[Xinghe turned to reply: Oh my God, I'm not mistaken, this is the legendary floating grocery store]

[Super head iron replied: Although but, didn't I say this kind of thing? Don't come to join in the fun, who doesn't know that engaging in metaphysics is a joke, how many people take him seriously]

[Your Majesty's reply from the Monarch's Landing: Uh... Although this matter is quite indescribable, I still believe in the store manager Lu] [See me please let me go to study Xi: I am a college student at Nanjing University, and I have also bought things from the store manager Lu, but I don't believe it, and silently recite the core values of socialism] [Brother Kangkang, I replied: Go and learn Xi]

Although this Weibo has set off a lot of waves, most people are still skeptical, not very convinced, and more in the mood of watching the excitement.

Lu Sinian didn't do it again after posting this Weibo? Paying attention to the follow-up, he put his phone on the table, and then went upstairs to rest.

The next day, Luce got up early in the morning to pack up his things and go to NTU, and he hung up the sign in advance that he would suspend business for today.

Rong Qing also followed? He went with him, he did not object, Rong Qing has always supported all of Lu Sinian's decisions.

Ever experienced death? The school attaches great importance to this matter and is eager to ask the students about their psychological conditions one by one.

At the same time, the doorman also strengthened the management, and when Luce Nian arrived, Scarface took out a card, handed it to the security guard, and then swaggered in.

"I'm a specially hired Heavenly Master of the school, and I'm specially qualified to come in to investigate, if I don't take you with me, you can even go in the door, hahaha."

A thought from the past flashed through Lusnian's mind.

Today's university still believes in these superstitious statements, and he always feels that it is not very right.

The two of them walked into the campus of NTU, and despite the death incident, there was nothing unusual here, and the students' lives continued as they went.

They waited until they reached the downstairs where the girl committed suicide before they stopped.

A cordon has been put on the place, and a white line has been drawn on the place where the girl died.

"Okay, right here, you try?"

It's a secluded place, but I don't know if they were discovered by some classmates when they came, and there were already onlookers from afar.