18

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 17Next Chapter: Chapter 19

"Joseph, above!"

"Okay, eat me!"

Joseph immediately jumped up and fought against a giant beast with rhino horns, while someone on the other side immediately stepped forward to release the demonic energy and slashed it down.

Not to be outdone, the beast roared and shook its head, and threw Joseph down violently.

The two of them did not relax, holding the big knife in their hands, infusing the demonic energy like a flood, and continued to entangle with the giant beast.

This is a stone roll cow, which is already a high-level magical beast, with extremely thick skin and flesh, and it is not easy to deal with, but it is also full of treasures.

The pair of rhino horns on the head alone is expensive, and can be sold for dozens of gold coins, not to mention other parts.

Joseph secretly gave the other person a look, told him to step forward first, and took the opportunity to take out a snack bag.

It is a potato chip sold in the demon's shop, which can replenish the lost demonic energy, and is best eaten in the hunt of monsters to enhance the staying power of battle.

He snapped and crushed the potato chips, and the vigorous demonic energy instantly filled his demon core, replenishing all the previous losses.

As he moved, Ishinomaki apparently began to get angry, picking up his speed and attacking, sprinting towards the other man.

Joseph soared up, he was at the peak of his demonic energy, and was about to slash at the Ishinomaki Ox, when a broken wind swished through, passed over Joseph, and stabbed into the heart of the Stonemaki.

With a bang, the beast struggled for two seconds and fell to the ground with a bang.

"Who!" Joseph was keenly aware of it, and the two quickly approached, knives in hand, and their faces were wary.

The group walked out of the depths of the jungle, led by Wood, who had received the order to come to Vista City to slay demons.

"Haha, don't be grateful to us, just a gesture, the Illuminati Cult is proud of saving people, and this stone roll cow is quite valuable, and we are not a loss."

As soon as he spoke, the people who followed him stepped forward and cut the horns and skins of the stone scrolls.

Joseph's face became gloomy, and the other man frowned, he really couldn't stand this anger, and asked on the spot: "This is our prey, why did you snatch it!" It's too domineering! What bullshit Cult of the Illuminati, bah.

With the identity of a cardinal,

Wood has always had people everywhere he goes, and the Lingxi Continent is almost dominated by the Bright God Sect, and he has long been Xi to the feeling of being feared by people when he mentions the Light God Sect, which can be regarded as annoyed and angry, and blurted out.

"Sure enough, it's a poor and remote place, and it's understandable to be deceived by a mere demon, and even the God of Light is not in awe, it's really a bad people!"

"Just now, you all fell into a disadvantage, and the demonic energy is about to run out, it is clear that I saved the lives of the two of you, and I don't know how to be grateful, and I am trying in vain to seize our spoils."