69

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 69: Modern Heavenly Master Plane Six

Chapter 69: Modern Heavenly Master Plane Six

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 68 Modern Heavenly Master Plane FiveNext Chapter..Chapter 70 Modern Celestial Master Plane VII

The black qi just now was menacing, and it suddenly increased in concentration, breaking through Rong Qing's defense in an instant, and by the time he clenched his palms again to collect the black qi, it was already there? It's late.

The Dao-robed man was obviously aware of Qiu You's presence, and he put the bell in his hand on his chest, and then shook it slightly.

"Bell bell-".

The crisp and melodious sound of the bell rang, causing layers of waves, as if the essence of the air was impacted.

"Don't hide, little? Ghost, I advise you to come out quickly, you don't want to see the power of my bell? recognized. The man in the robe said triumphantly, his eyes glanced at Lu Sinian and Rong Qing with a little disdain, and then said.

"If you're trying to get them? If you protect you, don't think about it, I'm from a family of heavenly masters, and those liars can't compare.

Lu Sinian frowned, he took two steps forward, I don't know whether it was intentional or unintentional, just right? blocked the direction of the sound waves.

"This is my shop, do you have anything to do?"

The man in the robe didn't have any at all? Put Lu Sinian in his eyes: "You keep a child in captivity privately? Ghost, I'm still a half-hung celestial master, no thanks, I'll help you deal with it? Finish. The

right hand of Luce Nian already? Ignited a little? Clusters of flames, but not for a long time? I can release a fingertip.

After all, this plane is different from the past, the country has perfect rules and regulations, and if you show your own abnormality without authorization, it may bring trouble.

But the man in the robe didn't know the concerns in his heart, he only felt that Lu Sinian was really afraid.

At this moment, a small ? The figure is Qiu You.

She hung her head and didn't dare to look at Lu Sinian, just small? "I'm right here, what do you want to do?"

Regardless of how Lu Sinian felt when he saw her run out without permission, the man in the robe immediately widened his eyes.

The man in the robe said that he was from a family of heavenly masters, is it true? Lie.

Most? At least he's still a little bit genuine, seeing? Qiu You's moment she sensed something.

Ghosts will last forever because of obsession or resentment? This is the common knowledge recognized by the Heavenly Master Realm.

But there was another situation that the man in the robe knew was written in the books he peeked at before leaving the family? Target.

Carrying the merits of the 10th lifetime and being reborn? Even if you die, it is possible that your soul power is too much? Condensed and unable to be reborn smoothly, and such a person is simply rare in a hundred years, as long as he casually sends the other person to reincarnation, he can directly obtain a large amount of merit.

And even if you usually have more contact with the other party, you can get some kind of good? Luck, said that there are no koi? Wrong.

The pupils of the man in the Taoist robe deepened for a moment, erasing the greed from the depths of his eyes, and then putting on a false smile.