51

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 51: Wasteland Plane VII

Chapter 51: Wasteland Plane VII

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 50: Wasteland Plane VINext Chapter: Chapter 52: Wasteland Plane VIII

A week later, a long-term commission was played at the very top of the Mercenary Hall.

[Recruit a large number of mercenaries to go to the ground in Area A of the earth] [Mission content: Place a new type of purifier] [Mission risk: 3 stars]

[Entrustment amount: Successfully place a purifier and reward 500 Star Source Coins].

[Publisher: Dungeon Research Institute, all interpretation rights belong to the dean]

Almost every mercenary who came to the hall saw this news and couldn't help but discuss it for a while.

"This purifier can't be sold in a floating grocery store, right?"

"I think this must be the case, when we received the news about the lunch box the other day, we heard that it was the person who was found by the research."

"I've noticed that store? The purifier that was sold, I wondered if the dungeon would make any moves, and sure enough. As

a thing that can only be effective when used in large quantities, the flower disperser is destined to be impossible for retail investors? Buy, from a start? The dungeon made a deal with Lu Sinian and decided to buy fifty dispersers a day.

After a week's time, Yao Xuezhen thoroughly researched the scope of use of the dispersal and some of them? Restrictions, immediately after reporting to the dungeon, began to prepare to be placed on the ground.

And if it really could improve the planet? The depth of radiation, even if it is a little bit lower, is definitely something that can go down in history!

As for Zhao Hongzhi, the main star envoy who intends to steal it, this matter is not on the ground at all? If you can't get on the table, the dungeon will dispose of him casually, strip off your identity and cancel the treatment of the main star envoy, and never enter it.

Once enough people were recruited in the dungeon, the first large-scale cleansing of the earth began.

Almost all of the mercenaries who participated in the commission had a protective suit, all of which came from a floating grocery store, perfect for avoiding the radiation erosion caused by the long-term damage on the ground.

"Drop, the test was successful, the door has been opened."

The entrance to the dungeon opened, and hundreds of people set out according to their assigned destination.

The people at the institute gave them a drawing, and they just need to follow the drawing? Place a flower dispersal in the marked location.

It was preliminarily decided to place one for every kilometer, ready to go on? A thousand dispersers can at least sweep the area near the entrance of the dungeon.

Yu Yuanzhou was also in the team, he casually put the drawings into his pocket, and when he looked up, he saw a familiar figure in front of him.

"Hey McKee?, I knew you would accept this commission too."

He hitched a ride on McCree? of the shoulder, which startled the other party.

"The pay is so rich, it's an idiot not to come." McCree? Muttering in his mouth.