21

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 20Next Chapter: Chapter 22

A week later, Wood came to the door, and he now looked in poor shape, with a broken arm, a black hole that had spread to his upper body, and a pale face.

Wood didn't say a word from beginning to end, and after shuddering and giving the gold coins, he asked Luce Nian with hope: "I... Is it that if you pay the money, this ghost thing will disappear?

Lu Sinian nodded.

He breathed a sigh of relief.

These days, he has been extremely miserable, he didn't plan to pay money at all, and after the black hole spread, he tried to break his arm to keep his money, but who expected that after the fight, the black hole became even more irritable and directly devoured his body.

Finally, he couldn't bear the fear and despair of day and night, he brought the gold coins and rushed to the abyss overnight.

He has done all the dirty things with the Cult of Light, and now he has been stripped of his identity as a cardinal, and he has lost the gold coins he has worked hard for all these years, and he has broken an arm, which can only be said to be karma.

Wood turned away, his back in disarray.

The moment Lu Sinian took the gold coin, the voice of the system sounded.

[Ding Dong, 300,000 energy coins have been obtained, and the branch business model has been opened]

He was diverted: "Hmm... Explain?

Rong Qing spoke: "Master, you can choose the location to build a new store, all the costs will be borne by the system, and the two shops can come and go freely."

He paused: "I suggest you buy some self-service robots, there will inevitably be mistakes after opening a new store, and you will not be able to take care of it alone."

Lu Sinian raised his eyebrows, he rubbed his fingertips, and opened the system mall.

There were a lot more items to buy this time, and he looked past the strange things and saw the back at a glance.

[New shop: free gift, choose the location (I said it was sent, don't want money, take it quickly)] [Vending robot: one 50,000 energy coins, limited to two (fully automatic robot, no need to pay a salary, solve all your needs at one time)]

·

[Decoration upgrade: 10,000 energy coins at a time (do you want a magnificent room, do you want a comfortable and wide sofa, the price is favorable, you deserve it)]

Just a simple glance, Lu Sinian did not place an order, closed the system panel.

He has lived in the abyss since he came to this world, and he is not familiar with this place, so he needs to find an aboriginal to help him analyze it first.

In a blink of an eye, Lusnian remembered Abel as the first guest to come here, and he helped him a lot of things.

Lusnian commissioned a guest to tell Abel if he had time to come to the abyss.

Soon, Abel who had been summoned by the demon lord rushed over almost as fast as he could.

He was out of breath, and after listening to Lu Sinian's question, his eyes lit up, and he couldn't hide his excitement: "My lord, you are finally going to expand your territory!" Huh