75

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 75: Modern Heavenly Master Plane XII

Chapter 75: Modern Heavenly Master Plane XII

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 74 Modern Celestial Master Plane XINext Chapter...Chapter 76 Modern Heavenly Master Plane Thirteen

How many people chatted? Two sentences, no? Somehow, the conversation shifted to the scar-faced man, and the chief stood up and smiled and said, "I heard that you noticed it?" That's right, so that this matter can be taken seriously, do we still want it? Feel? It's right to provoke you. The

scar-faced man instantly threw Professor Zhang's entrustment behind him, his head sweating slightly, and his expression stiffened.

"Hey, hello, hello everyone, it's actually all a misunderstanding, and I didn't do anything, ha, haha."

"Nonsense no? Besides, let's find clues as soon as possible, you came early, yes? Nothing was found. The captain said.

The scar-faced man frowned, making a sense of deep contemplation? Straight, actually? He didn't do anything just now, where can he find any clues.

"I noticed something strange on the rooftop." Lu Sinian walked up to the chief and stretched out his hand to hand it to? He's a thing.

Did the chief take a closer look? After a long time, his face changed slightly, he solemnly put the things in his arms, and saluted Lu Sinian.

"I see, thank you for your help." He said to Lin Lao again, "Lin Lao, this time the matter is very important, will you want it in the future?" Keep bothering you.

Lin Lao represents definitely not only a top metaphysical master, the entire huge Qingyang Sect behind him is of vital importance to the country. Know how many cases of bad luck.

It seems that this time, again? One more general?.

The chief looked at Lu Sinian's gaze thoughtfully.

To become a top metaphysician, other abilities may not be important, but character and character are definitely the main objects of examination.

A Celestial Master with a mysterious power in his hand is enough to make a huge wave, such as? If his mind is not right, it is definitely a more terrifying existence than a ghost.

Lu Sinian handed over to the chief a ?? Crystal Diamonds, this is also something that can only be made by Heavenly Masters, as long as there are nearby? The ghost's resentment can be used to reproduce what happened before.

It sounds very powerful, but in fact, it doesn't work with the Celestial Master? Big.

Normal?? Retrospective diamonds can only retrace what happened within ten minutes, and most of them do? Where this thing is used, it has long been not? Know how much time has passed, such as? Fruit ten? If you can get to the scene in minutes, then you can catch the culprit directly.

But the system produces, naturally not? Then waste.

This is the second new product drawn, which is enough to put ?? The retrospective time has been extended to three hours, such as? If you put on some kind of prop to enhance your resentment, you won't be able to do it for five hours? It's impossible.

Maybe this won't help the girl's suicide case at all? Why, after all, after a forensic examination, she is dead? Twenty? Four? Hour.

But five hours, just enough to extrapolate to late last night.