36

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 36: Infinite Flow Plane Nine

Chapter 36: Infinite Flow Plane Nine

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 35 Infinite Flow Plane VIIINext Chapter: Chapter 37 Infinite Flow Plane Ten

That faint blue flame is really weird, and it has been haunting Shigao? No matter how much he patted him, he couldn't extinguish it.

Wisps of burning breath wafted out, Shi Gao was in unbearable pain, and finally he gritted his teeth, and he didn't know where to take out a prop, the cold was pressing, and his mouth was chattering.

The prop resembled an ice pick, and it dissipated after being held in Shi Gao's hand for a short time. For a cloud of mist, the flame was extinguished.

Shi Gao breathed a sigh of relief, he? His eyes were fierce and full of anger.

He? I don't know how long I haven't suffered this kind of humiliation, it's like breaking ground on Tai Sui's head, he? Gotta give this kid a little color!

Shi Gao took off the giant axe behind him and slammed it on the ground, splashing dust flying.

The atmosphere is tense and on the verge of erupting.

Those who hide far away? The players couldn't help but lift their hearts, and secretly prayed for the store manager, if they were killed by Shi Gao, they would not be able to buy anything in the future.

Rong Qing's light voice came into Lu Sinian? Ear.

"Master, do you need to turn on Advanced Alert mode?"

"No need, this plane hasn't been used for a long time, let me try what my current strength is."

Lu Sinian smiled, and a faint blue light regathered on his fingertips.

What do you see? He was completely ignored, snorted coldly, brandished a giant axe, and made a chilling sound of breaking the wind.

He? Smirked: "You? This body is good, I like it very much, don't worry, wait for you? I'll cherish it when I'm dead?. Lu

Sinian didn't pay attention to him? Target? Foul language, staring silently at the fingertips? flames, and then slowly released them.

Shi Gao's face changed slightly, but this flame just made him? Tasted all the hardships, and wasted a C-level prop for this, he? Immediately back off and get out of the way.

But alas? Yes, this time it wasn't like the fire that was casually thrown last time.

In the flames just broke away from him? Fingertip? In an instant, it spread like the wind, and a huge fire broke out in an instant, not only Shi Gao, but also those behind him who aided and abused? Everyone was enveloped in it.

The other players are too far away to see anything clearly, and they come into view? Only a piece of death symbolized? Blue flames.

It cannot be extinguished, but it burns when encountered, and the emitting effect is extremely strong.

Occasionally, you can hear a few terrible sounds coming from inside? The screams and wails soon fell silent.

Lu Sinian stood outside the store, staring at the scene in front of him with a blank face.

Streak violent? Wheezing, he? Now he is burning all over his body, and he can barely feel any sensation.

The temperature of the flame is super high, and again? It's everywhere, and Rao is a person who has a lot of experience in killing people and can't come up with a solution at all.