47

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 47: Wasteland Plane III

Chapter 47: Wasteland Plane III

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 46: Wasteland Plane IINext Chapter: Chapter 48: Wasteland Plane IV

"Huh, we're about to go to Jiangning District, let's be here first? Let's take a break.

McCree deliberately found a place that was relatively safe? Place, without any plants? exists, and the yellow sand is everywhere as far as the eye can see.

Rampant in mutant plants? ground, as far away from them as possible is the best? Choose.

The institute didn't just find him, there were others? Mercenaries, but led by McKee, he speaks? When they stopped, they followed.

Instead, the old man opened? He was not satisfied, and shouted: "This? It's almost there, I'm in a hurry to take a sample, you? Why did the boy stop!

McCree pressed his own? Temper?, see that they are the owners of the money and are older? For the sake of it, good voice? Explanation: "Jiangning District is too much? Danger, recuperating energy? Coping with the inside? Troublesome. The

old man is willful, is that typical? Research madness, chattering in his mouth, but he didn't object anymore, but his expression looked? Come very impatient.

McCree sighed, and he sat cross-legged on the ground, ready to rest for a while and get something to eat.

Strange to say, he's this? It's clear that it's getting closer and closer to Jiangning District, unexpectedly? Didn't feel the slightest bit sick? Place.

Previously only as close to a high? Radiance? area, the protective suit can't resist? The radiation all rebounds to the body, will it exacerbate his? Pain, the carrion will also spread gradually.

McCree touched the special material on his body? Protective clothing, thinking about this? Is it a Class A protective suit? Strength? Sell this on the black market? How expensive is it? Is there a reason for this?.

He hadn't really used a Class A suit, and the reason for that was attributed to that? I didn't care much about it after that.

McCree put? The package was taken out, and I was about to take out a nutrient solution, when suddenly? Just remember? He slipped it in? Lunch boxes.

Let's just see what it is. It's all right.

The lunch box is heavy in the hand, opaque? Can't tell what's in the box at all? So.

McCree put it directly? Lift the lid? Suddenly, a wave of heat? Splashed into his face, with a strange ? The fragrance is open unconsciously by him? Secretion of saliva.

That's a bowl of plum cabbage button meat, the color is golden and buttery, and the soup is viscous, just right? The sauce is poured over the rice, and the rice grains are plump and clean, absolutely excellent? Meals.

McCree has never eaten this? Kind of things, he doesn't know what is in front of him at all? What's it called? What a name, but that meaty smell is irresistible to anyone?.

He swallowed his saliva and couldn't care about it? Target? Shocked, ready to pinch up? A piece of meat was tasted, and a shadow enveloped him.

"Boy, this? Something smells? It smells so good. Skinny

? The old man swept away? Stubborn, staring at what he was doing? Look at the lunch box.

And the others? Although the mercenaries didn't open directly? mouth, but the eyes don't stop here? Side-looking, saliva swallowing? Voices now? Piv.