48

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 48: Wasteland Plane IV

Chapter 48: Wasteland Plane IV

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 47: Wasteland Plane IIINext Chapter: Chapter 49: Wasteland Plane V

Yu Yuanzhou had never seen this kind of thing, so he leaned over with a curious expression: "What is this, the taste is a little peculiar."

He was eager to try it, and he wanted to take a bite himself, but Lu Sinian could really let him eat it, so he quickly stopped him.

After all, it was the first person I met in this plane, how many? You also have to take care of it, and if something happens in the store, you can't do without responsibility.

He quickly took the lunch box away again, turned around and emptied it into the trash.

...... Huh? Yu Yuanzhou was stunned.

Luce Nian calm? Calmly, he waved his hand and stuffed him with a lunch box again, and specially instructed him to remember to open it when he got home.

Yu Yuanzhou scratched his head, of course he didn't come this time to buy something, but he had something to tell Lu Sinian.

"Yesterday you were alarmed by the fact that you were going to open a store? Some people, they're going to investigate your identity.

He seemed to be afraid that Lu Sinian would misunderstand, and hurriedly said, "Because? There are a lot of Star Source Coins for you, and it is inevitable that they will investigate what you did to be sent to Earth, don't worry, I know that many people don't want this thing to be known by others, so I'll help you fool it first. Lu

Sinian is not worried, he is not? It's the people of this world, and the investigation can't find out anything.

No? Have you ever been on Yu Yuanzhou? heart, he still expressed gratitude.

The two chatted for a while, and Yu Yuanzhou also had his own business, and soon left the store with the lunch box.

Lu Sinian walked towards Rong Qing, and the two of them sorted out the rest of the goods, and the most sold was the lunch box, and the flower disperser was pitifully shrunk in the corner and no one cared about it.

Just as they were working at the counter, there was a knock on the tuk tuk door outside.

"Hello, is anyone here?"

"That's right, we're from the Dungeon Research Institute and want to buy some of your goods in bulk."

Lu Sinian walked out of it and gently ripped off his hand? set and asked, "Hello, what do you want?" There

were a few men dressed in black, dressed like guards, and they gestured with their fingers: "It's boxy, open something with food, it's fragrant and soft." It's

a lunch box again.

Lu Sinian raised an eyebrow and took off a box and put it on the table? "Is that it?" The

man's eyes lit up and he nodded quickly: "It should be this, please... Well, give me a hundred and ten first!

"Please make sure again, a box of five hundred star source coins." Lu Sinian said with a smile.

Five, five hundred Star Source Coins!

The man's pupils were shocked, he didn't expect it to be so expensive, and the funds he brought out this time were not enough at all, so in the end, he reluctantly dropped to two? Ten boxes.