28

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 28: The Infinite Plane of Flow

Chapter 28: The Infinite Plane of Flow

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 27: The Western Illusion PlaneNext: Chapter 29: Infinite Flow Plane II

That night, Lu Sinian stood in front of the bed and looked at Rong Qing.

Luce has a headache in the year? Kneaded? Kneading too? Yang acupoint, in the end, I compromised?.

"Forget it?, let's just sleep together."

Before his words fell, Rong Qing had already consciously drilled in? Quilt with shiny eyes.

What does the data tell him, are humans lying in bed? Need to sleep.

Did Luce Nian sleep? On the other side of the bed, the good thing is that the bed is big enough that they don't get too crowded.

Before he could reach out and press the light, it suddenly went dark and the light had been turned off? Finish?.

Rong Qing's voice from? From his side, he said, "Master, listen?" Say turn off the lights when you go to bed. During

the day, Luce's correction did not do much, except? First time? Outside, Rong Qing is still very persistent? of called him master.

"Hmm." Lu Sinian faintly agreed? As soon as he spoke, he didn't speak again?, room? Silence down.

Tomorrow he still needs to sell all the remaining goods, and at the same time? The order brought by Volis should not be easy, so it is better to rest early.

But having said that, for the first time, Lu Sinian shared a bed with someone else while he was conscious and forced to fall asleep? I haven't succeeded several times, but this toss has alarmed? Rongqing.

His voice was clear, with a hint of doubt: "... Master? Paused

? Don, he seems to know? What, moved slightly? Moving, clothing? The sound of rubbing sounded, and he didn't wait for Lu Sinian to refuse, on the eyes? Suddenly it was hot.

It's Rong Qing's hand.

He is quietly covered? Lu Sinian's eyes, the slightly hot touch went straight to the point? Every nerve in the year of Luce is born.

His voice lowered, in the silent space? Li was extraordinarily gentle: "Master, sleep." It's

really magical, Lu Sinian, who didn't have a trace of sleepiness, fell asleep in a trance under his silent company, and had no dreams all night.

Since? After Luce killed the ice toad centipede, he completely became in Caldera? The big red people, including the king, were very respectful and grateful to him.

The Cult of the Illuminati has fallen into loneliness, the leader of the sect committed suicide, the God of Light is a joke, given that those bishops and priests are kept in the dark and do not know anything about it, the king is merciful, will? They forgave them, and as long as they don't make mistakes in the future, they won't be held accountable.

The temple of the state star district is not worthy of its name, but now this place? Fang was still as sacred in everyone's eyes, because the Demon Lord's shop was still here, and people came here every day to pay their respects.

Especially those who were saved by Lu Sinian, when they were in Wuya District, they almost died? I'm about to hang up for myself?, but the devil appears like a savior? In front of everyone, it was easy to put that monster? Killed?.