32

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 32: Infinite Flow Plane Five

Chapter 32: Infinite Flow Plane Five

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 31 Infinite Flow Plane IVNext Chapter: Chapter 33: Infinite Flow Plane VI

Night fell, and the main god space was silent.

Is? A heavy bell rang, and the bell rang again and again in the main god space, like? took away all the popularity and vitality, and instantly returned to silence.

The bell just stopped, and the next second the door of the floating grocery store was knocked heavily, and the movement was hurried. Looking anxious?.

Lu Sinian heard a knock at the door, this time? He's on? Front handle? Door hit? Open, knock the door as usual? After opening, as soon as you look up, you will face it? grimacing, he hung his long tongue, no? Eyes? White, staring at Lu Sinian.

Suddenly this face was slapped in the face, and instead? A familiar face with blurred flesh and blood.

Be? Zhu Weimao, who just came yesterday.

He rubbed his hands together, Ming? Bright? Can't see your face at all? The expression?, but? Does it feel flattering? Compare.

"Store manager, don't mind, this guy is young and ignorant, I apologize for him like you. And that, I still want to buy a little more liquid from yesterday, do you still have it here? The

grimace that was photographed wasn't there? Angry, with the same flattering gaze at Lu Sinian, eye? Full of it? Anticipation and eagerness.

"There's some left, how much liquid do you want?" Lu Sinian asked.

Zhu Weimao generously took out a watch and handed it to Lu Sinian: "Give!" I want them all.

Lu Sinian raised his eyebrows in surprise, and after taking the watch, he checked it and found that there were more than 300 points.

This price is enough to buy more than eighty bottles of oral liquid, and in the end he is almost? Hollowed out yesterday in? All the goods just made up this amount.

Grimace staring straight at that big bag? Bottles and cans, saliva flowed down the long tongue, and was slapped away by Zhu Weimao.

"Don't stain the floor, get out, I'll have your share later."

Grimace like? The scolded big dog lowered his head like a dog, and he was reluctant to linger for a long time before slowly floating out of the store.

Zhu Weimao too? The same excitement, but anyway he still has some sense, before taking the bag? After that, he bowed respectfully to Lu Sinian, didn't even want the watch, and hurriedly floated out.

After he walked a few meters and gradually left Lu Sinian's line of sight, a grimace appeared in an instant, and he kept looking at Zhu Weimao? Rub, the attitude is intimate and friendly, and it is clear? I want to rub the oral liquid in vain.

The ghosts that had been snooping on the grocery store in the dark were slowly floating out, even though they looked strange, what did they look like? There are all, but they all jump with joy around Zhu Weimao.

"Take your time, you can all have a share, line up."

The ghosts were very obedient, and each received a piece of oral liquid, and then it was like a wolf, not even a glass shell? The rest was chewed and swallowed.

Zhu Weimao held the last bottle of oral liquid in his hand, raised his head and drank it.

At that moment, haunting the soul for a long time? The pain of his face was greatly relieved, as if he had unloaded the weight of a thousand catties, and he was finally no longer tormented by the pain that pierced his soul.