40

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>I really just want to open a store [plane]>Chapter 40: Infinite Flow Plane XIII

Chapter 40: Infinite Flow Plane XIII

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 39 Infinite Flow Plane XIINext Chapter..Chapter 41 Infinite Flow Plane Fourteen

First? individual players? Swallowed saliva, before two? Dao dealer said? Stand-in Dao has sequelae when he? Believed.

Originally, he? Just standing in the first few rows, looking like you're about to get in line? , and then hesitantly walked out of the line and stood in two? Behind the peddler.

Remembering this?, he? His face was a little pale, and he opened his mouth to justify something: "You can't blame me for this, I should have doubts in my heart!" There is only one human life? Strip!

Lu Sinian nodded, affirming him? The words: "You say? Yes, but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with me selling things and raising prices. The

first? individual players? It's impossible not to buy stand-in props, and now it's a □□ naked seller? market, he? Don't buy doesn't affect Luce year, but next? The chances of the second copy dying in it are much higher, no matter how much the price is? All? You have to buy it.

Most? In the end, the man brushed double the points with a white face, and walked out of the door with the stand-in doll in his hand.

Soon, the news that the grocery store raised the price for those customers who rebelled in the morning? Let the people behind know.

Someone fried the pot on the spot: "Isn't it? Doubling that is one? 100 points, this is too much? It's absolutely lovely, does this store manager want to do business in the future! He

? Trying to cause something else? Human emotions force groceries to change this rule, one? When he looked up, he saw more people looking at him with strange eyes.

"Since you don't believe the store manager, then don't buy it, why pay that unjust money, poof."

"That is? Well, I'm one anyway? Zhidu? Standing on the store manager's side, it's not like some wall grass, see? The situation changed, so I rushed to buy it.

"Is doubling still good, aren't you afraid of people? The store manager didn't sell it directly, but he was dumbfounded, the copy was not good, and it would be good to buy it. The

man stammered, speechless.

At this time he? also reacted, do you really want to do it again? When the love is big and you can't buy stand-in props with points, it's over!

Like him? There are not a few such people, and after clarifying the relationship, no one will say it? said, for fear of angering Lu Sinian.

Most? Hopelessness is undoubtedly that two? Dao peddlers, let him be? How can you not guess that the copy will be sent suddenly? In the face of life, one? A small sequelae is nothing.

Maybe there are even no sequelae at all? After all, the woman who used a stand-in doll before? People don't seem to have changed much?, what kind of curses, side effects, it's like nonsense.

And now he? There's nothing left in my head, and I'm full of points, just thinking about how to get through the next one? times of copy.

Even if he? There are a lot of props in his hand, but stand-in props are such an unavoidable A-level props, he? I can't get my hands on it.

Counted one? Under yourself? All the props for him? Is it hair? Not now? Can you help yourself at such a time? stuff.

Two? The Taoist peddler shook his beard and gnawed on himself? fingers, trembling thinking, no, yourself? Absolutely not to die.