chapter 15

Molly's POV:

I woke up in a hospital bed with all the lights shining in my face and then muffled yelling.

My eyes fully opened and I saw Soda and Steve smiling.

I sat up quickly, too quickly and I threw up. They looked a little grossed out and I said "sorry."

Then a nurse came in and she cleaned off my mouth and I changed my hospital dress.

Steve and Soda walked back in and he said "wow you look more pale than before." I let out a small chuckle and I said "thanks."

Soda said "I'm sorry I had to tell them what happened to you, you were out cold for 12 hours." I said "it's okay, thank you."

He said "yeah anytime." Steve said "how do you feel." I said "much better." He said "good, we miss you at home." I said "I missed you guys too."

The doctor came in and he said "hi guys, just wanted to let you know it's been an hour since you've taken Naloxone so you can go home."

I said "okay great." He said "but no more drugs, drugs are not good for you." I said "yes sir, I know now."

He smiled and said "okay, you guys take care of her." Soda said "we will." The doctor walked out and Soda said "so did doing drugs help you get over Dallas?"

I said "actually yes, I'm ready to move on, as long as I don't see his girlfriend."

Soda laughed and said "so you're semi over him." I said "yeah I guess."

We left the hospital and we went home. The gang was happy to see me but a little scared of how pale I was.

Even coming back from Arizona I still looked like a ghost. Drugs are bad. I definitely got fucked up.

I looked into the mirror at my face and all I saw was disappointment. I looked like a failure and I felt like one. I sat on the floor and I held my face in my hands.

Then the water works started and I was crying into my hands. I guess I was being kind of loud because I heard a knock on the door.

It opened and it was Soda. He said "hi Molly, you okay?" He shut the door behind him and I said "no, I feel like shit."

He lifted my face by my chin and sat in front of me. He said "don't be upset, you'll be okay, just do the right thing. Okay?"

I said "yeah." I wiped a tear and I took a deep breath.

He said "you hungry?" I said "yeah, very."

He said "I have the mac and cheese from yesterday." I said "I'll take some thank you."

He said "go lay down I'll bring it to you." I said "okay."

I laid down in bed and I went to my backpack and I opened a magazine. I just started reading the whole thing until I heard the door open.

It was Soda with my mac and cheese. I sat up and I said "thanks so much."

He said "no problem."

He gave me the plate and I started eating. He was staring at me and it was creeping me out a little. I smiled and I said "you're staring at me."

He said "sorry, I just wanted to make sure you were okay eating." I said "it's okay, don't worry I'll be okay you can hang out with the guys if you want."

He said "are you sure?" I said "when I finish eating I'm going to nap, you can stay with me until then."

He said "okay." He said "have you talked to Dally." I said "no, I don't really want to, I don't know why I can't get over him it's so annoying."

Soda said "I felt the same about Sandy, and I eventually got over her." I said "I really want a boyfriend I don't just like hooking up."

Soda said "yeah I see." I said "I wanted to date Dally but I was scared he would only use me for sex."

He said "are you still a virgin?" I said "yeah, we never had sex, I wanted to save loosing my virginity to the right person."

Soda said "who do you think the right person is?" Jokingly I said "you." I couldn't tell if he thought I was serious or not.

A small blush went across his cheeks and he smirked. He said "I wouldn't mind losing it with you too."

I giggled and he smiled. It was the first time I ever really admired his smile. It was perfect. I felt myself blush a little and then the door opened.

It was Dallas. Great.

He said "hey guys." I finished my mac and cheese and I said "what do you want." Soda said "I better go."

He got up and left the room and closed the door.

Dally said "how do you feel." I said "heartbroken." He rolled his eyes and he said "I don't know what to say, Molly I'm sorry we never were even dating."

I said "well I thought we could that's why I stayed loyal to you."

He said "I'm sorry Molly, I feel bad, really." I said "it's okay Dallas."

He said "I don't want you to hate me and give me an attitude forever." I said "I won't, okay."

I looked up from my hands and into his eyes. I couldn't hold back a smile and he smiled at me.

He said "didn't  I tell you, you're gonna fall for Soda." I said "what, how do you know."

He said "I could feel the tensions when I walked in the room. I'm sure he wants to fuck you."

I laughed and I said "Dallas stop, don't talk like that."

He said "what, we all know he has a crush on you." I said "maybe he does I highly doubt it."

He said "trust me I think he does." I said "okay Dallas let me nap please." He said "okay Molly, feel better."

I said "okay thank you." He kissed me in a friendly way and I smiled and I feel asleep.