chapter 23

We were all sitting around playing truth or dare. Drinking edition that is. The whole point is if you don't want to do what you're told or asked, you have to drink instead.

Everyone was drinking besides Soda and Pony. Darry was gone at work, that's how we were drinking and getting away with it.

I said to Steve "truth or dare." He said "dare." I said "I dare you to kiss Soda." He looked at Soda and they both said "ew." Pony and I laughed.

Steve kissed Soda on the lips and they both gagged. Pony and I thought it was hilarious but I shouldn't have laughed too hard because my turn was next.

Steve said "truth or dare Molly." I said "truth."  He said "do you have a crush on someone in the gang." I smiled and I took a swing of beer and everyone said "oooo."

I said "okay enough, Dally's turn."  Dally said "truth." I said "do you still think I'm pretty?" Dally said "yeah, you're hot." I smiled and I looked over at Soda who looked a little upset.

I felt a little guilty but I was just still curious if Dally thought I was pretty. I mean we are all interested in what our ex fling is still thinking of us after the relationship.

Dally said "Soda truth or dare." Soda said "dare." Dally said "take your shirt off." Soda took his flannel and his white shirt off and I stared at his muscles. He was so hot.

Pony elbowed me and he whispered "quit staring." I saw Soda look in our direction and smile. I smiled back and I drank more of my beer.

Once again it was my turn and it was the last round. I picked dare and Steve said "I dare you to take your shirt off."

I rolled my eyes and I said "you're such a child." I took off my shirt and I felt all eyes on my chest.  Pony came to my rescue and he said "guys stop staring." They all laughed and I smiled.

I looked over at Soda who was blushing and smiling while still looking at my boobs. It was fine if he was looking, I just didn't want anyone else looking.

About 15 minutes later I was fully drunk and I was half asleep.

It was Soda's turn and he chose dare. Steve said "I dare you to go to the bathroom with Molly in the dark with the door locked for 2 minutes."

Soda looked at me and I said "let's do it." I got up and stumbled into the bathroom and Soda closed the door and locked it.

I sat in on the toilet and I yawned. I said "where are you I can barely see in here."

He sat next to me on the floor and he said "I have to turn one light on."

I said "okay." He got up and turned on one light and I stood up and leaned against the sink.

I looked in the mirror and I said "I look awful." He smiled and said "no you don't." I smiled and I felt butterflies.

My heart started racing. He walked closer to me and we were inches from each others face as he quietly said "you're beautiful."

I felt myself blush hard. I could even feel the heat on my face.

He caressed my cheek and he kissed me. I kissed back of course and the kiss felt so sweet. I could feel how bad he wanted it.

He was relaxed and calm. We pulled away after about 15 seconds and he said "I've wanted to kiss you so bad for so long."

I smiled and I said "me too." He said "what a way to get you sober fast." I laughed and I said "yeah. I never knew how much I wanted to kiss you so bad until now."

He said "wanna kiss again?" He smirked and I said "yeah." He pulled me in by my waist and I put my arms around his shoulders and I stood on my toes and we kissed.

Our bodies started to sync and I had my hands in his hair and then the door opened and we stood there shocked.

Steve said "guys they kissed!!" I blushed and I looked down at my feet. Pony ran in the bathroom and jumped on me and I caught him.

He said "yes finally!" I laughed and I said "thanks to you best friend." He smiled and I put him down.

Soda said "wait you guys have been planning tell me Molly has a crush on me." I smiled and I said "yeah of course."

He said "aww that's so cute." I felt myself blush a little and I said "we both knew we had a crush on each other, don't lie."

He said "yeah I should've known you got all shy on me." I giggled and I said "yeah and you would stare at me more often."

Soda said "I've liked you since the moment you pulled into the DX." I said "awww Soda, that's so cute."

Hw blushed a little and he looked adorable. Then I heard Steve and Dally say "ew ugh so cheesy."

I rolled my eyes and turned to them and said "If you guys don't stop watching us right now, I'll kill you both."

Steve and Dally walked away and I turned back to Soda.

He said "you're cute when you're mad." I said "thanks."

Around 11:30 I wanted to go to bed so I laid down under the covers satisfied with how my night went for the first time in years.

Sodapop's POV:

I walked back into the living room and sat on the couch next to Steve.

Two Bit said "so are you happy now?" I smiled and I said "really happy."

Dally said "I told her she would fall for you eventually." I said "I thought she was going to be with you forever."

Dally said "no, she deserves you more, someone that can be more loyal to her."

I didn't know what to say because I didn't want to start a fight with him. Especially since I knew how much he hurt Molly's feelings but I didn't push it.

I said "thanks." Steve said "so is she a good kisser?" I said "yeah of course she is she's perfect."

Pony said "doesn't it feel good to be in love?" I smiled and I said "yeah it feels great, especially with Molly."

Around 12:30 I got in bed next to Molly and I looked at her beautiful face.

She looked like an angel when she slept. I pushed some hair out of her face and I smiled as I looked at her.

When I laid down I put my arm around her and I fell
asleep happier than ever.