chapter 27

Soda and I had been back from Arizona for two weeks now and it has been a good week since I wasn't really taking birth control because I just didn't feel like it. But before I left home my mom put me back on it.

The birth control this time made me more horny. Every time I looked at Soda I couldn't think of an appropriate thought.  I hadn't told him I was horny because honestly I felt like it was embarrassing.

It was a Saturday morning and I woke up horny. I tried to ignore it and go back to bed but this was killing me. I turned over and looked at Soda who was sound asleep.

He looked so sweet and innocent and I felt myself smiling at him. He was up earlier I heard him get up and brush his teeth but he went back to bed because he originally had forgotten today was Saturday.

I figured maybe if I got up and brushed my teeth I could distract myself and go back to bed.

I got out of bed and put on my pants and I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

By the time I had finished I was more horny.

I walked back into the bedroom and closed the door. Soda was knocked out. How.

I laid in bed and took off my pants and threw them on the floor. I had to get rid of this horny feeling so I slowly slid my hand in my underwear.

I started rubbing myself with my fingers and it felt so good. It was that feeling of when you are thirsty and you get a nice cold sip of water. It was a good feeling.

I imagined Soda and I having sex, even though I wasn't ready for it. I was nervous and I was scared to be like my mom, pregnant at 17.

I had only masturbated about 4 times in my life. It was only a few because I had a fear of getting walked in on. But when I did it I enjoyed it. I wasn't a dirty minded person really, but I was horny sometimes.

I started rubbing myself faster as I was close to cumming, but then Soda woke up and rolled over and I quickly took my hands out of my underwear. Our eyes met and he smirked and said "what were you doing?"

I smiled and I said "nothing." He said "yes you were Molly." I said "Soda stop." I was getting a little annoyed since I was embarrassed. He said "look at you, because you didn't get to finish you're releasing all your sexual tension on me."

He laughed and I smiled and said "shut up." He said "no, come here." He pulled me on top of him and held my waist . I sat up and straddled him. He said "you're so cute when you're embarrassed."

I said "thanks." He pulled me down so he could kiss my cheek and I laid down on top of him so we could make out.

He was so into the kiss and I was too. This kiss was a different kind of kiss. It was a hungry kiss. His lips were nice and wet and his body heat felt nice.

His hands slowly went down to my ass and he grabbed it and squished it. He was really going to town playing with my ass but I had enough.

I pulled away and I said "stop squishing my butt." He laughed and said "but it's nice and soft and squishy I really like it."

I laughed and I looked into those baby blue eyes. I said "come on let's keep making out."

We reconnect lips and his hands went to the hem of my shirt but just as he was about to pull it off someone opened the door.

We had the blankets over our lower half so thank his no one was seeing me in my underwear.

I turned my head around and Steve said "oh fuck sorry." He walked in and sat in the desk chair and I got off of Soda's lap and laid down next to him.

Soda sat up in bed and laughed and said "ever heard of knocking?" Steve was throwing a small handball at the wall and catching it over and over.

He said "sorry I wasn't expecting you two to be fucking at 9:30 in the morning." I said "we were not having sex, just making out."

He said "so why was Soda about to take your shirt off ?" I blushed and I said "I don't know, he can see me with out a shirt and not have sex."

He said "mhm." He didn't believe me and I said "so, when Dally fingered me he took my shirt off, doesn't mean we had sex."

Soda said "you better not have." I smiled and I looked into his blue eyes filled with jealousy. I said "no baby there is nothing to worry about." He smiled and kissed my neck. Steve said "Soda, you're still missing the point that Dallas has seen your girlfriend naked."

Soda said "yeah, but at least we will lose our virginity together." Steve said "I don't know how you two haven't yet." I said "Steve, stop." Soda said "we could have if you didn't walk in."

Steve stopped throwing the ball on the wall and looked at Soda and laughed and said "you're supposed to take my side." Soda smiled and said "I do have your side, but my sex life doesn't need your opinion."

I laughed and Steve cringed.

12 PM

Steve, Soda and I hung out in Soda and I's bedroom after Soda and I had taken our own respective showers, talking and Sylvia came in. She said "hey you ready?"I said "yup."I told her we could hang out today at the mall or wherever she wanted but we swore we were getting our nails done.

Soda kissed my cheek and he said "don't get them too long, it hurts when you scratch my back." I laughed and I said "okay baby."

Steve said "hey Sylvia, quick question." She leaned against the door and raised her eyebrow and said "spill." He said "do you think Molly and Soda should have sex?" She looked me up and down and said "you're a virgin??"

I said "yeah, and?" She said "I just thought you and Dally were fucking the way he talked about you." I felt myself blush and I said "no,I'm still a virgin." She said "okay, so yeah I think you and Soda should fuck."

I rolled my eyes and Steve and Sylvia laughed and Soda and I were flustered. I said "come on let's go."

.......................................................

Sylvia and I came back from hanging out around 9 pm. We both got a french manicure, but I got the extensions because I like long nails. But I made sure not to get them too long like Soda had asked.

Soda's POV:

Molly was tired from all the walking around the mall so when she was in bed Sylvia was walkig out the house but I followed her outside.

I closed the door and Sylvia said "what do you want to talk to me about?" I said "Molly." She raised an eyebrow and she crossed her arms. Boy did she have attitude.

She said "you better not be cheating on her." I said "what, no why would I." She shrugged her shoulders. I said "I need your help convincing Molly to...well ...you know."

She smiled and uncrossed her arms and said "oh I see, help her have more of a dirty mind." I smiled and I said "yeah if you want to put it that way." She said "so what can I do for you."

I said "I don't know, maybe convince her to buy sexy underwear or lingerie or something, I don't want to rush her into sex if she is not ready." She laughed and she said "okay, I can start there, I'll take her out again next week, but I'll see what I can do this week."

I said "okay, thanks I appreciate this." She smiled and said "it's no problem."