chapter 28

Molly's POV:

Friday Night:

It was about 5 pm and Sylvia came and picked me up after work. I got in her convertible and she said "so we need to talk."

She pulled out of the parking lot and I smiled and said "okay about what?" She said "Sodapop." I smiled and I said "oh okay."

She said "so, how far have you two gone?" I said "only kissing, I thought he was going to finger me last Saturday but Steve walked in before anything could happen."

She said "has he ever made any kind of moves on you that were sexual?" I said "yeah, when we were in Arizona, we came upstairs after a quick swim and he was about to pull down my bikini bottoms, but I pushed him off me."

She said "why aren't you ready?" I said "because, I'm nervous I don't want him to see me naked, I mean, he just makes me a little nervous." She said "so you must really be in love with him." I smiled and I said "yeah I guess so."

She said "don't you get horny?" I said "I do, a lot but I always feel it at the wrong time, it's so annoying." She said "well maybe you should make both of you horny at the same time." I said "what do you mean."

...............................

Sylvia pulled me into an adult store in the mall filled with all this sexual stuff you'd only see in a Playboy.  They had costumes, lingerie, and night gowns.

Sylvia went over to the lingerie and she said "what do you wear to bed?" I said "a sports bra or a crop top with underwear or shorts." She said "what kind of underwear?" I said "I guess the regular kind."

She said "do you own any thongs?" I blushed and I said "ew no." She laughed and said "well you should buy some."

I said "okay I guess we could." She said "but first, before we leave this store, you have to buy one sexy costume." I rolled my eyes and said "okay fine."

We scanned the rows of the extremely inappropriate costumes and Sylvia said "there is a costume party at Bucks tomorrow so you're gonna find a costume and something sexual WILL happen to you, do you understand?"

I said "sheesh okay."

We found a costume I didn't hate. It was a swat/police officer costume. It was black with long sleeves and it had a little patch on one of the chest sides.

It had a zipper down the middle and it was a leotard. It seemed a little more appropriate than the others. It came with those leg garters which made it look more slutty.

Sylvia got the same thing but it was camouflage. We both got a matching pair of combat boots and we left the store.

She said "see that wasn't so bad." I said "I'm keeping the tag on. If it's too slutty when I try it on I'm sending it back." She said "no, that's not happening."

..............................

We went to the mall and walked into Victoria's Secret and walked to the section with the more sexy underwear.

She said "okay, you are going to buy red, black, and white and you are going to pick 3 lace thongs, 3 satin pairs, and 3 lace bras, 3 push up bras.

She handed me a wad of money and I said "where the hell did you get this from?" She said "don't worry about it just spend it."

I looked at the money and back at her and she said "come on, think about Soda, and how cute you think he is."

..............................

About 30 minutes later I was able to buy everything that Sylvia told me to. I got the underwear's and the bras and I even had enough money for a satin bathrobe and 2 night gowns.

Sylvia was proud and it felt good to do something I was usually told not to do.

We went back to Sylvia's house and we decided to try on our costumes. We went to her room and when we walked in this tall guy who was probably around 18 walked in.

He was really hot. I couldn't stop smiling at him and Sylvia noticed. I soon realized it was her brother. So I let it go. And I had Soda.

When he walked out the room he looked back at me and smiled and said "hey I'm John." I smiled and said "I'm Molly." He looked me up and down and back at Sylvia.

He said "I'll be back, going to Bucks." She said "okay see ya."

He walked out the room again and closed the door. Sylvia looked at me and crossed her arms. She said "look who has a crush on my brother." I smiled and I said "stop. and don't tell Soda."

She smiled and said "okay okay, I won't."

We got undressed and I took the costume out of the package and I said "Sylvia, my whole ass is going to be out."

She said "it's not my fault you have a nice ass, appreciate it." I laughed and I said "thanks."

I slid on the costume but it wouldn't go over my bra. I unzipped the chest part and it went on. I said "Sylvia it doesn't fit zippered with my bra."

She said "yeah, you're not supposed to wear a bra with that costume." I said "what? My boobs are gonna pop out of this."

She said "stop worrying, you'll be fine." I sighed and turned around and took my bra off and put the costume on completely. I zipped it a little and I looked in the mirror and I was actually kind of pleased with how I looked.

My boobs looked nice and full and my hips looked nice and the costume complimented my shape well.

The leg garters made it look more sexy and I liked them. Sylvia finished hers and her boobs were bigger than mine which made her look even better. I felt a little jealous but I pushed the feeling aside.

She said "look who appreciates how she looks in her costume she thought she was gonna send back." I laughed and I said "yes, I like it."

She said "you can't wear regular underwear with this, wear a thong with it or else you will be able to see your underwear."

I said "okay." I turned around and looked at my ass in the mirror. I actually looked good in sexy clothes and I felt good about myself.