chapter 25

Today Soda and I decided to stay at my house and swim while Kaleigh was at a play date and my parents were at work.

I showered after him and got changed into a red bikini. I loved it. I had intentions to wear it for so long but I left it at home.

Soda was ready long before me so he was laying by the pool. He looked soooo hot. He had on these sunglasses that made him look more tough and his muscles looked so good in the sunlight.

I laid down next to him and I said "hey baby." He took off his sunglasses and he said "hey, ready to swim?" I said "yeah let's try it again."

I walked over to the pool and Soda walked in before me. He stood in the water and said "come in, it's warm." I walked in the pool slowly. The water was nice and clear and the water felt warm.

The water was up to my waist and Soda started walking deeper into the water. He reached his hands out and I grabbed them and he looked into my eyes and smiled. He said "you can do it, okay?"

I smiled and I said "yeah, I think so." Now the water was up to my chest and I shivered as the water started to get closer to my neck. I said "okay, enough."

Soda was taller than me so the water was only up to his chest. I hugged him and his body heat made me feel comforted. He put his arms around me and he said "you're going under water, don't distract me."

I pulled away from the hug and he said "just relax. you're in shallow water, I promise you will not drown."

I said "okay." I slowly put my head underwater and got my hair wet and I resurfaced. He looked me up and down and smiled. He said "fuck you look even hotter wet." I giggled and I said "do we really have to swim?"

I put my arms around his neck and he held my waist and said "no."I said "good." I pulled him in for a kiss and he kissed back. His lips were nice and soft and they were in sync with mine. He pulled me closer to him and I put my legs around him and he held me up.

I screamed and I said "Soda! Put me down!!" He said "nope." I tried to get out of his grip but he held me tight. He had me tight and I laughed as he tickled me and threw me in the water.

I resurfaced and swam over to Soda. He smiled and said "look who just swam!" It came back like muscle memory. I smiled and I said "me!" He kissed my cheek and said "so I told you so, I knew you could do it." I smiled and I kissed him.

He picked me up bridal style and I laughed and he smiled at me.

He ran up the stairs and laid me on the bed and crawled on top of me. He really knew how to turn a girl on.

Our lips connected again and the kiss was deepened immediately. I played with his hair and the kiss turned out into a heated make out.

I felt his hot breath in my mouth and his soft lips on mine made me fall for him more. I moved my hands from his hair to his back and I left scratch marks as he started kissing my neck.

He started sucking and kissing my neck and the heat on my neck made me blush and I loved the new feeling.

I went up to his neck and started sucking on his neck too and I accidentally bit him which made him chuckle in my neck.

We went back to our kiss and his hand went to my bikini bottom but I pushed him off me. He sat next to me and he panicked.

He said "Molly I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to I swear, please I'm really sorry." I sat up in bed and I said "sorry I'm just not ready yet."

I was probably looking at him like he was some kind of pervert so I stopped looking at him and back down at the sheets.

He said "I'm really sorry Molly." I looked up at him and he had sad eyes. I said "it's okay Soda, you didn't know, thanks for caring though."

He took my face into his hands and kissed my forehead and I felt myself blush. I said "at least we gave each other hickeys."

He smirked and he said "yeah it looks good on you." I chuckled and I said "thanks, mine looks good on you too, even though I bit you."

He laughed and said "it's okay it was cute." I smiled and I felt a blush appear on my face.

I pushed some hair out of my face and Soda and I stared at each other until we heard alarm beep signifying someone walked through the front door.

Kaleigh ran up into our room and she hugged me. She said "I missed you!" I said "you had a good day today with mom?" She said "yes!"

Soda smiled and she walked over to his side of the bed and she crawled in between us.

My mom came in the room and she said "hey guys any thoughts on dinner?" I said "I dunno, whatever Soda wants."

Soda said "I don't care I'll eat anything." My mom said "so McDonald's it is I'm too tired to cook and you guys are leaving the day after tomorrow so we'll keep it light."

I said "okay." She said "how did you guys like the new pool?" I said "good." I looked over at Soda who smiled and looked me up and down.

My mom said "are you two dating or something?" I said "yes we are." Kaleigh said "oooooo." I laughed and my mom said "yeah that's why I put you on birth control I knew you would fall for him."

She closed the door and I felt myself go red. Soda said "you're on birth control?" I said "yeah." He said "isn't that supposed to make you more horny."

I said "I am horny, just nervous." Kaleigh said "what does horny mean?" Fuck I forgot she was sitting there.

I looked at Soda desperately and he smiled and shrugged his shoulders. I said "well, it means..."

She said "tell me tell me!" I said "you're too young to know what that means." She started pouting and whining begging me to know what horny meant.

I got annoyed with her and I yelled "shut up!" I realized I probably looked like a crazy person yelling at a cute innocent sweet 4 year old and I was giving her a mean look.

She started crying and I rolled my eyes and she crawled into Soda's lap and he held her. He gave me a look like he was sympathetic to us both.

He held her in his hands and he said "don't cry she didn't mean it." I said "I'm sorry Kaleigh." She said "no! I see why daddy hated you, you're a meanie."

She wiped her tears and hopped out of the bed and ran into her room. I sighed and I shook my head. Only if she knew the real reason I left here from dad.