chapter 45

Soda and I walked down the aisle and we got into the white convertible that was waiting outside. People in the New York City streets cheered for us and congratulated us and it was a good moment.

The weather was perfect. Blue skies, a nice August day. Soda closed the car door and he said "look at my wife, she's so beautiful." I smiled and I said "you're going to make your wife cry again." He smiled and kissed my cheek and said "party time."

........................................................................................

The reception was great, we were all partying and drinking, and having a good time. There were a lot of people to say hi too and by the time I finished saying hi to everyone, I lost my voice.

Soda and I went back up to our room around 12 am and we had a penthouse sweet, soon to be our home bought by my step dad, Rob who now I am convinced in fully loaded, buying a hotel room for me to live in with my husband.

I laid on the bed in my short satin slip dress I wore at the reception. My shoes were already off I had my socks on. I was tired of those damn heels.

Soda took off his blazer and he unbuttoned his shirt I laid in bed waiting for him and he caught me staring at him getting undressed. He picked me up off the bed and brought me into the kitchen of the pent house.

He placed me on the island counter and started kissing me. He smiled into the kiss and I was a little drunk so I was moaning as he was kissing me. He went down to my neck and left some hickeys.

He said "I wanna fuck you so bad baby." I bit my lip and said "me too." I unbuttoned his shirt completely and I put it down next to me. He unzipped my dress and it fell down to my waist. He looked at my strapless bra and said "nice."

I smiled and I unclasped it and he smiled as he looked at my boobs. He started sucking on them as I undid his belt and unzipped his pants and they fell to the floor. Now he was only in socks and his boxers.

Soda picked up his new camera and he said "what is we film it, and we can watch us having sex whenever we want?" I looked at the camera and I said "okay sure, our first sex tape together, it'll be fun."

Soda positioned the camera and started recording.

Now I could see his dick getting harder and longer. We started making out again as he slipped my dress off me. He threw me over his shoulder and grabbed the camera and spanked my ass. I laughed and I felt myself blushing.

We got to the bedroom and he plopped me down on the bed and we put the camera down facing us. He slid off my underwear and he took off his underwear. He opened my legs and went down on me. He licked my folds up and down and I was creaming in his mouth.

He pulled away and aligned himself with my entrance. He was fully inside me within no time and he was pounding in me hard.

As he fucked me, he whispered inappropriate things in my ear which made me feel like I was going to cum soon.

After 4 rounds of passionate sex, we had to stop because I don't think I could orgasm again. We stopped the camera and he said "I can't wait to watch it." I said "me too."

We laid down on top of the covers out of breath and I sat up and stretched. Soda said "fuck baby you look even better from behind."

I smiled and I said "thanks, want something to drink, I want water." He said "I want your cum." I said "no more, I think I ran out." He laughed as I walked out of the room and into the kitchen and got my water.

I came back inside and Soda was under the covers waiting for me.

I lifted the sheets and he was still naked. I said "babe, you can't sleep like that." He said "why not?" I said "because you need to wear underwear."  He said "you're not wearing any."

I said "I'll wear that night gown you like." He said "okay deal."

I slipped on my night gown and laid in bed. I said "good night baby, I love you." He wrapped his arm around me and he said "I love you too."

He kissed my forehead and I fell asleep in his warm comforting arms.

...........

I started school in two days and I'm very nervous. I'm excited to learn new things, and meet new people, but college is a big deal. I was also worried for Soda who was starting his new job here in New York City at a local bank as an intern.

He was excited and I was for him too.

I was also getting the jitters and I was throwing up because I was nervous. Soda felt like I was over reacting and I probably was.