chapter 39

Soda and I got to Arizona about 2 days ago because we are here to visit my mom, and my mom met Sylvia last night. They got along really well and my dad got along with her too. However, today is also my three month anniversary with Soda.

I got him a gift. I got him a new car, which we will have to figure out how to get home, but we will. I woke up to Soda kissing my cheeks, and my neck, and then whatever skin he could kiss on my boobs around my bra.

I sat up and I looked at Soda who was in his boxers holding Cookie. He smiled and he said "happy anniversary baby." I smiled and I said " happy anniversary babe." I took Cookie out of his hands and I said "let's shower and get ready so we can walk Cookie."

We brushed our teeth together and took a shower together, which was fun because we played with the soap, since we both act like kids.

We got dressed and I put on these short jean shorts and a long sleeve black crop top that Soda practically begged me to wear because it showed my boobs a lot.

We put Cookie on his leash and we started to head out the door, but I remembered Soda' s new car was outside and I said " uh, maybe we should let Cookie go to the backyard." Soda said "noooo, I like walking around your neighborhood, it' s so nice."

I said " but it' s super hot out baby, we can walk a little later is that okay?"  He smiled and said "okay, sounds good."

Phew....

We had breakfast together with my mom, my biological dad, my step dad Rob, Sylvia, John, and Kaleigh.

We all were having a good time and I knew that when my mom' s baby would be coming, we would all be excited. My mom told us this time it' s a boy and she' s naming him Luke so I was excited. She was due in exactly a month.

This time around, my mom looked much better in the face, she was more slim, she was not as stressed. I was so happy for her, and her talking about her pregnancy made me want to be pregnant.

Sylvia was now two months along, and you could barely tell. She looked good and she was able to hear the baby' s heartbeat and she was thrilled.

When we finished eating breakfast, my dad moved Soda' s new car to his driveway so Soda and I could walk Cookie for her afternoon walk.

We started walking and I looked behind me and Soda was staring at my ass. I said " babe, stop!" He smacked my ass and grabbed it. He said " it' s so squishy." I laughed and a neighbor who was a little girl walking her dog, laughed at us and Soda and I smiled.

She turned the corner and I said "I used to baby sit, her that was so embarrassing, you can' t just grab my ass in public." He wrapped his arms around my chest and squeezed my boobs and I said " Soda!"

I turned around and he said " what, you never said I can' t grab your boobs." I started walking again and I said "babe, no grabbing private parts in public, especially since my brother and both of my dad' s are only one block away."

He started walking next to me and he held my hand as we walked cookie. He said "tonight, can we go somewhere private, you know where we can see the stars?"  I smiled and I said " yeah, I know a park we can go to, but there is no grass, just desert."

He said " sounds good to me." I wonder what this little rascal is planning.

We were heading home and I saw my dad had put Soda' s new car back in the drive way. We walked up to the house and I heard him gasp.

He said "damn whose pick up truck is this?" I said "yours."He laughed and said "no seriously, whose is it?"

I walked up to the car and I said "happy three months baby." He smiled and he picked me up and kissed me and I laughed.

He said "thank you so much baby, I really appreciate it, I' m so thankful for you, I love you." I smiled and I said " I love you too baby." He smiled and he put me down and he started kissing me and the kiss was long and horny.

Then I heard a knock on the window coming from inside and my brother was standing there with a camera. I had asked him to record his reaction, but I guess the kiss is now also recorded.

I waved at him and we walked inside. My mom said "I' m guessing Soda really liked his gift." Soda smiled and said "yes, I love it a lot, thank you so much babe." He kissed my cheek and I looked up at him and smiled.

..........................................................................................

After dinner, Soda wanted to drive in his new car to the desert park I was telling him about. Sylvia, John and Kaleigh wanted to come too. Kaleigh has been obsessed with her new camera that she bought with Soda, so she wanted to take new photos.

We bought some blankets and sat in the back of his car and looked up at the stars. Sylvia and John were parked next to us but they were a little too far to talk to us. Kaleigh was sitting in between Soda and I and Soda looked nervous.

I said " everything okay baby, you look tense." He quickly said " uh yup..I' m all good." I laughed and I said " yeah..okay."

He held my hand and he stood up so I stood up too.

Then I looked over to my brother' s car and I saw him and Sylvia get out and start recording us and I laughed. We stood up and got off of the trunk and Soda held both of my hands.

He was looking me in my eyes and he said "Molly Nicole Martin, I love you very much and you make me incredibly happy, happier than any other person in this whole world." I felt myself tear up as I figured out what was going on.

I held one of his hands and wiped my tears with the other. I saw Cookie jump out of Kaleigh's arms and Cookie sat by John' s foot and wagged her tail.

I saw Kaleigh holding her camera and I knew Soda buying her that camera was a set up.

Soda said "I would go to the ends of the earth to fight for you, I will do anything to protect you from harm and evil, I love you more than words can express and I want you to be forever mine. Molly, will you please marry me?"

He got down on one knee and opened a small box with a beautiful diamond ring and I heard Kaleigh take a photo. I smiled and I said " yes baby, of course I'll marry you."  He slowly slid the ring on my finger and he stood up and I grabbed his face and kissed him.

I heard Kaleigh taking another picture and everyone clapping and cheering. Soda's hands went down to my butt and I held his waist and kissed him harder.

Soda said "I love you very much." I said "I love you too baby." He smiled and kissed me on the lips and Cookie started jumping on my leg and everyone came over and hugged me. I was so overwhelmed and so happy. It was the best night of my life.