chapter 46

1st Day of School

I was so nervous that I was shaking and throwing up. I felt a little better.

Soda was concerned I was throwing up so much but I was fine. I was like this before the wedding and once the day of the wedding arrived I was fine.

I got to my first class on time and the classroom was huge.

A girl sat next to me and she said "hi, my name is Kylie, what's you're name?" I said "my names Molly."

She said "where are you from?" I said "Tucson Arizona." She said "wow that's cool, I'm from Long Island."

I said "what is Long Island?"

She said "it's east of Manhattan, it's basically just a long ...island." I laughed and I said "cool."

The class started and the professor was nice.

Class finished and I walked home to Soda and I's apartment.

He was in bed playing with Cookie and she jumped of his lap and into my arms. I kissed her cute fluffy head and I said "hi baby."

Soda said "hi honey how was class?" I said "it was good, my stomach is a little upset." He said "still, are you sure you're okay?"

I said "yes, I'm fine, let's have sex I'm horny." He said "wait a minute, we've had sex for a long time now with our worrying about your period."

I said "yeah it's a little late but it happens all the time." He said "are you sure, it usually comes around this time."

I said "if you don't want to have sex with me just say it!!" He looked shocked at me yelling at him and he said "you're so moody lately."

I said "no I'm not, I'm just tired." He said "I would think you're on your period with the attitude you're giving me."

I said "that's so sexist, why are being like this." He said "because you yelled at me and you seem to snap at me more often."

I said "okay I'm sorry I didn't mean to." He said "it's fine." 

He hugged me and I hugged him back of course and he said "I'm kinda horny too."

I smiled and I said "let's go to our room then."

He carried me into our room and we were undressed in no time. He was inserting himself inside me and he was barley inside me and I said "ouch!"

He said "are you okay, it hasn't hurt since our first time." I said "I don't know it just really hurts, but keep trying."

He was a little more than half way in and I said "oh my gosh baby, is it all the way in yet?" He said "almost."

He was now fully inside me and he started thrusting. I said "it feels like a metal pole going in and out of me."

He said "I'll go slow okay?" I said "okay."

Eventually I got used to him inside me so he went faster and faster and I was able to cum. He pulled out and came on my face.

He said "shit, I'm sorry." I laughed and I wiped some off of me and I said "it's okay, I'm gonna go wash my face."

He said "okay, don't take to long I want to cuddle with you."

I smiled and said "okay."

I finished washing my face and got changed into a night slip and laid in bed with Soda.

He played with my hair and he said "I love you so much honey." I said "I love you so much baby."

He pulled me into his arms closer and he grabbed my boobs and I said "ouch they're so sore."

He grabbed them again and I laughed and I said "baby, stop, they are probably soar because of you."

He laughed and said "yeah probably." I said "don't sound too proud." He said "are you sure everything okay."

I said "yeah why?" He said "I don't know, remember when you were pregnant before and you had the miscarriage."

I said "yeah unfortunately." He said "maybe you're pregnant baby." I said "fuck, maybe I am, I stopped taking birth control a year ago."

I sat up quickly and I said "that's probably why I've been throwing up every morning." Soda sat up next to me and rubbed my back.

He said "maybe we should go to a doctor and see?" I said "yeah I think we should go." He said "it's okay baby don't panic, now we can definitely afford a baby, we both work and we have our own place."

I said "what about school?" He said "maybe you can go until it's too much for you." I said "yeah okay."

I said "can we go to the drug store on the corner and buy a pregnancy test?" Soda said "yeah sure, let's go."

.......................................................................................

Soda and I are waiting in the bathroom for the results and we decided to record our reaction on the camera we bought.

It was five minutes and I flipped the test over and it read positive. Soda knew from my smile and he hugged me and I hugged him back of course. I started crying tears of joy and I said "I'm going to be a mom!"

Soda said "I'm going to be a dad, I can't believe it." I said "I'm so happy honey." He said "me too baby, I can't wait to raise a baby with you, this is going to be an amazing journey."

I smiled and looked into his beautiful blue eyes and he said "we're going to have a beautiful baby." I said "yes, we will for sure." He said "I'm so excited, we're going to have a good time raising our baby."