chapter 34

It's been two weeks since my episode and I am feeling much better. Tonight it's just Soda and I at the house. I knew he was horny. I could just tell. He was antsy around me, touchy, and he was always hiding a boner.

We were sitting on the couch talking. He said "so how are you feeling?" I said "much better." He said "good." I said "how did you like the new nightgown I've been wearing?" He said "great, it looks good on your body."

I smiled and I said "thank you." He said "no problem." He looked at my boobs and smiled. He said "did you get a smaller bra size?" I said "no, why." He said "I don't know, your boobs look big."

I said "maybe they grew." He said "yeah maybe." I said "get your head out of the gutter and your eyes off my tits." He laughed and crawled on top of me and kissed me and he kissed my neck, and he started sucking I moaned a little and I felt him leave a hickey on my neck.

I smacked his butt and he laughed on my neck and sat back down. He said "I love the new underwear you bought." I said "good, I bought it with you in mind." He smiled and said "I love to see you in a thong, they make me so horny."

I smiled and said "noted." He said "are you wearing one now." I said "yeah." He said "let me see it." I took off my sweatpants and I did a 360 and I said "happy now?" He was red and smiley. He said "yeah, I feel real good right now."

I crawled on top of him and we started kissing. His hands were lightly resting on my ass. He pulled away from the kiss and he said "damn baby do you do ass workouts?" I blushed a little and said "yeah."

He said "keep doin 'em." He pulled  me back into the kiss and his hands went back to my ass, as mine went down to the bulge in his sweatpants. He groaned as I slowly stroked him.

He groaned and his hands went to my shirt and he took it off. I undid his flannel and took it off. I slid off his white tank top and I traced his stomach with my finger down to his lower stomach.

He flipped us over and he started attacking my neck and I left hickeys on his. He went back to kissing me as he started to unclip my bra.

He took it off and looked at my boobs and he blushed like crazy. He quietly said "damn." He went down to my nipples and started sucking on them and I moaned.

He started kissing down my body and he took off his jeans he slid off my thong and I said "wait, get a towel, I feel bad for the gang."

He laughed and said "okay." He got up and walked into the bathroom, got a towel and started walking back towards me. He slid it under my butt and said "ready?"

I smiled and said "yes." He opened my legs and he started licking my clit. Oh. My. Gosh. He was so good at this.

I moaned and I felt my cheeks get hot. I said "oh fuck baby. This feels great." He sucked me and licked up and down.

His tongue danced in between my legs and he kissed my inner thigh, and above my crotch. He was teasing me because he knew I was close.

I bucked my hips towards him and I said "baby please, I need you."

He went back to eating me out as I felt myself get closer and closer to being able to cum.

I said "fuck babe, I'm cuming !!" I started moaning and my back arched and I felt my high pitched moans leave my mouth.

I came in his mouth as I grasped onto the couch, because my orgasm was so strong.

When I finished I was out of breath. Soda slid back on my thong and he said "you taste good baby." I blushed and said "I'm sure you will too."

He smiled and said "let's see." We flipped positions and now he was on the bottom.

I pulled down his underwear and put it next to my clothes. I slowly wrapped my hands around his cock and I could feel all the pre cum dripping onto my fingers.