3. Betraying

Y/n POV 

We went outside to some Romans yelling and pointing their weapons at a wow that's a beautifully dangerous ship. Terminus just blasted them with something yellow. I scanned the ship and saw 3 people(2 girls and 1 boy). The boy had blonde hair he was talking to terminus like he knew him(ok, that's Jason). Wait, there is also another boy who's kind of yelling at terminus(he just got his screwdriver blown out of his hand). One girl has grey eyes and blonde hair and the other has brown hair which are cut weirdly(ngl she pulls it off). 

I didn't notice but the blond girl said something to terminus and they were now getting down using a ladder. As soon as she came down she ran to Percy and kissed him then, judo slammed him I was almost concerned then Percy started laughing and her anger melted off her face(she is Annabeth, Percy's girlfriend. Percy is lucky wow she is pretty). 

Jason was talking but I didn't notice what he said only "And this is Annabeth. She normally doesn't judo-flip people." Naturally, I smiled because back at fifth cohort I showed too much emotion plus these people could be a threat we never know. 

Reyna recognised her as an Amazonian. Frankly, I get why.

Let's just cut to the chase. We ate a bit and Annabeth and Reyna exchanged a few strange looks that I don't care enough to understand. I was enjoying my food and I was chilling. And this guy who I came to know was Leo was constructing  pinwheels and sticking them to wind spirits. I didn't hate the guy but didn't like him either especially didn't like the way he looked at Hazel. Like mate, she's my brother's girlfriend keep distance. 

Reyna and Annabeth went for a walk. So did Jason and Piper.(it seemed Reyna and Jason had some history it's best to not ask).   

And harpy recited some rhymes she learned from some book I would talk more about it but I was very hungry and wasn't looking at what everyone was thinking also she has a Cyclopes boyfriend. I was just with Frank and Hazel chilling 3rd wheeling. I didn't mind it because I was admiring the ship Argo II. Wow just wow the dragon the oars it was so cool. Oh now it's attacking us fun. 

Percy yelled " you guys have to make a choice. Are you coming?"

Hazel: "Of course, we are. We just need to buy some time"

She whistled and a horse appeared in a beige blur. She climbed  on it and started riding.

Frank, Annabeth, Percy,Jason, Piper and I (or me I don't understand english) climbed the ladders it tends to be a bit difficult when people and a god is throwing rocks, weapons and magic on you. As soon as we climbed the ship Annabeth hit Leo with something and controlled the ship and got them out of death region. 

The realisation hit me, I was a betrayer in a day but my father instructed that I needed to "help and protect Frank Zhang."