10. I stay at ship

Narrator's POV 

It was morning I was already awake but I went down to brush my teeth and change. Anyways when I returned we had reached the harbour at Charleston you always wanted to be a mortal just to see how the mist worked and what they saw. Anyways Annabeth, Piper, and Hazel go search for the Ghost of the Battery, while Jason, Frank, and Leo go to search the museum for any sign of the map to the Athena Parthenos and Percy went to the see to check if something had been done about the sea creatures back in Atlanta. I just stayed at the ship with coach because I had a gut feeling something bad was about to happen. Leo avoided me mostly it was good but I felt pissed off as I wanted to ignore him. 

Anyways, I was watching Percy but lost watch oh him after 20 minutes as he dwelled into deeper waters. Last time I saw him he was talking to nereids about Phorcys and keto being little shits. I saw a dagger falling into water. Annabeth! As I turned I saw the three girls look very terrified. I immediately used my bracelet and threw the spear towards two buff guys it caught them off guard then Percy emerged From water and threw Annabeth's dagger towards her and sweeped Octavian and the two guys and threw them in water. I immediately got the girls and Percy onboard. Hazel ran to get coach to get out of here. This is exactly why I wanted to learn but Leo had to make hard that guy can't go a day without being difficult. Anyways coach came yelling some profanities but eventually took the ship to Fort Sumter so that they could get Frank, Jason and Leo. 

We reached fort Sumter and I saw an eagle most likely Frank carrying Leo with his talons and Jason FLYING HE CAN FLY!???!!

Percy put my thoughts to words and said "I didn't know Jason could fly. He looks like blond superman." And Piper looked so tired of his shit if we weren't at an active war zone I would've fallen laughing. Then coach hedge shots the ballistae and the people on the pegasi chariot went down it sound good right but during this he also harmed  Frank and he left Leo and Leo was free falling. Jason was trying to catch him but I knew he couldn't and at that moment I wished the pegasi could catch Leo and Jason and the pegasi did so and caught Jason and Leo. Then Jason started flying again gaining his balance and landed on the ground while the pegasi bought Leo to the ship. Then Annabeth went down the ship into the Fort Sumter to find the map to Athena Parthenon. I was worried for her but she quickly mixed into the crowd and went inside the fort during this Jason and Frank came in the ship. Then, Leo grabs the wheel and starts to drive it and as the ship ascends Annabeth comes and Percy pulls her to safety. 

Then Annabeth gives me some coordinates to give to Leo and insert into the ship as that is their next stop. I went to Leo and suddenly he scowled this bitch. 

Y/n: Percy talked to nereids. 

Leo: Good for him. 

Y/n: They told him to seek Chiron's brothers.

Leo: Party ponies? 

Y/n: what I don't know. Can you put in these coordinates?

Leo: If I want I can put in star charts and order you a smoothie. Of course I can put in coordinates.

I was kind of impressed that he could control a wheel with one had and type something with other. 

Leo just said to himself "do party ponies own a yacht? This is in the middle of the ocean"

Timeskip 2 hours

After 2 hours I requested Coach hedge to take the reigns from Leo as he has been continuously driving for the past 2 hours. Leo's fingers were turned to stone around the wheel and he couldn't unclench them. Coach helped him and took the reigns and we gathered at mast to discuss about Annabeth's quest of mark of Athena. But the paper she retrieved was empty but she swore that there was a path when she opened it at the fort. Then, Jason enlightened us that maybe only she could see it meaning a child of Athena. Then Leo gave us some good news that Bufford the table was back but also that he lost the jeans if Frank I think he did it on purpose. But that argument could wait because Percy doubled over and groaned.

Percy: Did the world turn upside down?

Jason: Yeah, and  it's  spinning. Everything is yellow is it supposed to be yellow? 

Annabeth and Piper exchanged some concerned looks and asked me and Frank to help them so that Percy and Jason could rest. I took Percy and Frank took Jason with Annabeth and Piper helping respectively. Ok don't get me wrong Percy is not scrawny but Jason has too much muscle I could not support him properly.